Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What makes CP3 the 3rd best player in the league? Serious answer only.

Winning 32 games in a combined 2 seasons is GOAT level

Decent college freshman

Default Re: What makes CP3 the 3rd best player in the league? Serious answer only.

kevin love isn't even top 13, curry isn't top 7

Since we're saying you can't be that high up if you haven't made it out of the first round, the only candidates for top 3 player are:

Paul George (missing year)
    Russell Westbrook

So I guess it's Russell, right?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Kevin Love >>> Blake Griffin

People seriously need to stop with bull$hit like Griffin is better than love, he ain't. Kevin Love is the 3rd best player in the league. What are you guys smoking. All the experts have him ahead of Blake or most basketball websites (SI,Bleacher Report and even ESPN), have Love over Griffin all day long.
    No K love is not. the reason why his stats are so impressive is because his team is crap. Blake Griffin would have those stats if he was on that team. Rubio would complement Blakes game easily.

CP3 is great 3rd seed in the WEST last year.

People say that hes a loser and a choker because he cant make it to the WCF but look at his opponents over the past 3 years in the playoffs.

2011 - 2013 lost to the spurs. the spurs can basically take out any team at any time one of the best teams in the league. they were hands down the better TEAM

2012 - 2013 lost to memphis. this was probably the best memphis team ever they played amazing. plus memphis are one the toughest teams to face in the west

2013 - 2014 lost to the thunder. KD the MVP and westbrook are never going to be an easy beat. plus some even say they got alot of ref help.

Chris Paul doesnt lose because hes a crap player or a choker. he loses because he just faces much tougher teams.

Clippers would easily make the ECF in the East hell they might even go to the finals.

I don't know in what world y'all live but 26.1 ppg 12.5 rpg 4.4 apg is better than 24.1 ppg 9.5 rpg 3.9 rpg all day long.

Clippers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolves. Seriously it is not even close. The playoffs argument is not relevant. Blake Griffin wouldn't be able to lead the same wolves to the playoffs. "Ye but when Paul was injured he carried the team" Duuh! supporting cast still better than what Love's.
    K loves stats arent that much higher considering (and i will say this over and over) he has to carry a ton of load for his team. If blake had the wolves his stats would be higher then loves.

What were blakes stats when CP3 wasnt around ??

Banned

I'll probably catch some hate from the youngsters on this board, but I still cannot see how (even at 36) there are 2 better players in the NBA than Dirk Nowitzki. If anyone can prove to me that his body of work last season wasn't sufficient to make an argument for top3-5, I'd like to hear it.

2013 - 2014

1.Kevin Durant
    2.Lebron James
    3.Dirk Nowitzki - The guy beat the spurs more in the playoffs more then any other team #real talk
    4.Blake Griffin
    5.CP3
    6.WestBrook

I don't know in what world y'all live but 26.1 ppg 12.5 rpg 4.4 apg is better than 24.1 ppg 9.5 rpg 3.9 rpg all day long.

Clippers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolves. Seriously it is not even close. The playoffs argument is not relevant. Blake Griffin wouldn't be able to lead the same wolves to the playoffs. "Ye but when Paul was injured he carried the team" Duuh! supporting cast still better than what Love's.
    The fact that your main argument is statlines proves you're a ****ing moron. You don't know shit