Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups brandowas's Avatar

Default Dwight Howard's weight?

In a thread last night many people were saying that Lebron probably weighs somewhere around 260-270. That got me thinking, Dwight's weight is listed at 265... which obviously isn't the right weight. 265 must be his rookie weight right? So anyways, does anybody have any idea or links to what Howard's real weight is at this time?

Default Re: Dwight Howard's weight?

I would think Dwight weighs slightly less than LeBron. Dwight is only 6'9" without shoes, and his torso is really small, as are his hips and legs. Really the only thing monstrous on him are his deltoids.

No way in hell Lebron weights more

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    No way in hell Lebron weights more
    I bet LeBron's waist, hips, and thighs all have a larger circumference than Dwight's. their ribcages and chests may be about the same, but if anything, dwight's ribcage might be slightly less circumference than Bron. Dwight's ridiculous deltoids reallly fool everyone into thinking he's full-body-strong.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    I would think Dwight weighs slightly less than LeBron. Dwight is only 6'9" without shoes, and his torso is really small, as are his hips and legs. Really the only thing monstrous on him are his deltoids.
    That was Howard's height coming out of highschool, there's a chance he might of grown since then.

I bet LeBron's waist, hips, and thighs all have a larger circumference than Dwight's. their ribcages and chests may be about the same, but if anything, dwight's ribcage might be slightly less circumference than Bron. Dwight's ridiculous deltoids reallly fool everyone into thinking he's full-body-strong.
    Dude what with you and the waist and hips. Dwight has a smaller waist because he's so cut, and the v shaped body is what you're supposed to look like if you have that much muscle with a lower body fat %. Dwight is taller, and has more muslce/just bigger overall body. Im not sure how you can think Lebron weighs more

There's no way Dwight's only 6'9.

Straight from Lebron's mouth he said he was 6'8 and 250. He said that people who say he's 260 or 270 are crazy. He said he doesn't weigh himself much, but he knows he doesn't weigh that much.

Howard is probably 6'10 & 270

Lots of males continue to grow well into their 20's. I just heard during the playoffs that they're saying Durant is now 6'11 with shoes on and approaching 7'.

I don;t know about you guys, but I know I've grown 2 inches during my 20's.
    Last edited by The_LA_Blakers; 05-25-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandowas
    Dude what with you and the waist and hips. Dwight has a smaller waist because he's so cut, and the v shaped body is what you're supposed to look like if you have that much muscle with a lower body fat %. Dwight is taller, and has more muslce/just bigger overall body. Im not sure how you can think Lebron weighs more
    Did you ever play football ? Or maybe wrestle or fight MMA ? Narrow waist/hips is a huge leverage disadvantage, and since Dwight plays in the post, it makes him easier to uproot and push out of position. I'm just saying, if Dwight and LeBron wrestled or fought on the ground, or were going against each other on the line of scrimmage in a football game, LeBron would have the physical advantage.

And I'd like to see the circumference of Dwight/LeBron's waist/hips/thighs......money says I'm right or at worst they're equal.

And to all those debating Dwight being 6'9" without shoes on......LOL....he's 6'10.25" with shoes on, 6'9" without.....sorry.

Did you ever play football ? Or maybe wrestle or fight MMA ? Narrow waist/hips is a huge leverage disadvantage, and since Dwight plays in the post, it makes him easier to uproot and push out of position. I'm just saying, if Dwight and LeBron wrestled or fought on the ground, or were going against each other on the line of scrimmage in a football game, LeBron would have the physical advantage.

And I'd like to see the circumference of Dwight/LeBron's waist/hips/thighs......money says I'm right or at worst they're equal.

And to all those debating Dwight being 6'9" without shoes on......LOL....he's 6'10.25" with shoes on, 6'9" without.....sorry.
    Obviously thigh size is a huge part of strength and weight but you do not need a huge torso to have good core strength. And if Howard is really 6 9 because of shoes well than I guess Lebrons 6 7 with your logic right?

Shaq weighed 300 pounds as a rookie. Yes Shaq was a few inches taller, but Dwight might even have more muscle mass than a rookie Shaq. Id say Howard weights AT LEAST 280 pounds

I agree with the waist/football analogy, but you're using his rookie stats.

He has grown since then.

In shoes he's 6'10 1/4. In McDonalds ads he's at least 7'3

Obviously thigh size is a huge part of strength and weight but you do not need a huge torso to have good core strength. And if Howard is really 6 9 because of shoes well than I guess Lebrons 6 7 with your logic right?

Shaq weighed 300 pounds as a rookie. Yes Shaq was a few inches taller, but Dwight might even have more muscle mass than a rookie Shaq. Id say Howard weights AT LEAST 280 pounds
    Brah, look at everything else besides his shoulders, he's skinny. He has very little muscle mass in his body or legs, or even forearms. The only muscle mas he has is deltoids, a tiny bit of traps, and upper pecs. everything else is skinny. LMAO at "More muscle mass than Shaq" Shaq had more fat covering his, and had WAY MORE muscle on every part of his body than dwight, besides the deltoids.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man

In shoes he's 6'10 1/4. In McDonalds ads he's at least 7'3
    Haha, right, Bron looks salty for having to stand in the ditch.

Let's be reality:

Last edited by BarberSchool; 05-25-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Brah, look at everything else besides his shoulders, he's skinny. He has very little muscle mass in his body or legs, or even forearms. The only muscle mas he has is deltoids, a tiny bit of traps, and upper pecs. everything else is skinny. LMAO at "More muscle mass than Shaq" Shaq had more fat covering his, and had WAY MORE muscle on every part of his body than dwight, besides the deltoids.
    Actually BRAH, if you had read what I wrote you would see that I said ROOKIE Shaq. Rookie Shaq was reported to have 10% bodyfat, and was much much smaller than he is currently. And he was still 300 pounds. Go look at what O'neil looked like as a rookie and come back to me

Actually BRAH, if you had read what I wrote you would see that I said ROOKIE Shaq. Rookie Shaq was reported to have 10% bodyfat, and was much much smaller than he is currently. And he was still 300 pounds. Go look at what O'neil looked like as a rookie and come back to me
    I did. Rookie Shaq still weighed 300 pounds at 10% bodyfat Dwight currently weighs 265 and is probably under 7% bodyfat. Dwight has more muscle mass in his deltoids than Rookie Shaq, but Rookie Shaq had more muscle everywhere else.

Why is it so hard for you to believe LeBron actually might weigh a few more pounds than Dwight ?