Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Good High School Starter Kingsfans818's Avatar

Default Re: Trade! Wizards get Josh Howard, Mavericks get Caron Butler in 7-player deal

Quote Originally Posted by spursrule
    At this point, the Wizards are debulking the Cancer. Butler was just ok this season, same with Haywood. As a whole, didn't play a whole lot of defense. AND, Stevenson was a serious cancer. Wore Arenas handprinted socks after his suspension.

Not sure how big a gain it was for the Mavs, would have been better without Stevenson, but my guess is they will buy him out ASAP>
    is Stevenson really that bad? he's a solid perimeter defender when hes healthy...

Default Re: Trade! Wizards get Josh Howard, Mavericks get Caron Butler in 7-player deal

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfans818
    is Stevenson really that bad? he's a solid perimeter defender when hes healthy...

What are you talking about?

DeShawn "The Next Michael Jordan" Stevenson sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfans818

God he's awful. I couldn't even believe it when he got minutes, or even started(!!) in Washington, at least this will be good b/c he'll be put in his rightful place now, on the bench with no minutes.

Remember when he had that beef with Lebron? That was so funny, the worst starter in the league jawing with the best, who does he think he is? I also hate that stupid hand thing he does whenever he makes a shot(rarely as is).

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24
    with the buyers at the moment being the Cavs and Mavs....ironic isnt it...you can switch the M & C and its still the same teams.....hahaha...maybe Dan gilbert and Mark Cuban sleep in the same bed...

Mavs got a steal...and Wiz got it up the arse. The cavs are thinking of doing a number on the suns now...well its more like the suns want it up the arse.

I never shy away from lop sided deals...the lakers got their steal...and yes we gave up crap but the thing of beauty was no one knew about it and it was a shock...

now the cavs secret is out and other teams seem to offer if not better offers atleast similar in talent...and i dont know who kerr is kidding but Beasley is better than Hickson..

But yes i would love to see that deal go down...i would love to see two big men clog the lane...and one very great rim attack SF be a jump shooter...

cmon cleveland do it.

oh btw if tony parker and tim duncan pick and rolled their way to beat the suns with amare and shaq...i can only imagine how orlando is drooling right now...

i cant even imagine Amare on the perimeter trying to stop a 3 ball...classic...

atleast hickson made a meal out of lewis...but amare is going to make a meal on the offensive end...if he doesnt get touches he's not gonna play defense...if he gets pulled out of the rotation...bye bye hickson as he will not resign if the cavs try to deny him his all star worthy touches...love drama...
    mamba there goes that man!!!

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    What are you talking about?

DeShawn "The Next Michael Jordan" Stevenson sucks.
    That he does. I am glad the Wizards made the Mavs take him along with Caron and Haywood.

Man the Mavs are gunna be tough now....the West just got that much tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Man the Mavs are gunna be tough now....the West just got that much tougher.

Yeah man, coming out of the west, and into the finals this year is certainly no cake walk.

Wizards are reportedly going to buy out Goodens contract.

Drew Gooden is expected to be bought out by the Wizards, according to Adrian Wojnorowski, further enhancing the value of Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee.
    If Gooden never plays a game in Washington, both Blatche and McGee should be owned in all leagues. Gooden could end up with the Bucks, Bobcats, Nuggets, or return to Dallas once the buyout is complete. Gooden has yet to show up in Washington, and while the local media is blaming his delay on personal reasons, Wojnarowski seems to be more dialed into what's happening in the league than anyone.
    -Rotoworld.

I welcome you to Denver. (if they can't get someone else)

Saw a basketball once

I bet he goes right back to dallas. This is probably a situation they already talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by creeper127
    I bet he goes right back to dallas. This is probably a situation they already talked about.
    Exactly right,

Drew Gooden plans on returning to Dallas after he is bought out by the Wizards, sources tell Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
    -Rotoworld.com

Makes sense.