Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do JT123 and Dubeta exist to make people actively hate LeBron?

I made a thread discussing player rankings with the belief that LeBron is the best player in the NBA and these idiots came in there saying such stupid things about Durant that I had to defend Durant.

Default Re: Do JT123 and Dubeta exist to make people actively hate LeBron?

You got trolled by one guy with multiple alts

Welcome to ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You got trolled by one guy with multiple alts

Welcome to ISH
    I thought Moderators could ban on here and it's something that was just added?

I saw a thread a while back where a Moderator banned like four or five people, but these posters aren't included in that?

Makes no sense.

Not airballing my layups anymore Glass Ankles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld

I saw a thread a while back where a Moderator banned like four or five people, but these posters aren't included in that?

Makes no sense.
    They never IP Ban, meaning if a garbage troll gets banned he can just hop on one of his alt accounts.

Things will never change unless they implement IP bans.

Makes no sense.
    I know it doesn't, but such is the life on ISH.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Makes no sense.
    What makes no sense is that posters expect moderators to read every thread and analyze every post. It doesn't work like that. I come on ISH to read things I'm interested in and post if I feel like I have something interesting to contribute. Moderating is something that we do as a courtesy to the board as longtime members, but it's not like we're being paid to be fulltime crossing guards, here. In the course of my daily visits to this site, if I come across something that I think needs moderating, I'll do it... but I'm not trying to be a 24-hour policing service.

If something is particularly egregious, bring it to our attention. If not, just put that poster on your ignore list. I definitely wouldn't be making threads about them, since trolls essentially live for attention and you're giving them exactly what they crave.

I made a thread discussing player rankings with the belief that LeBron is the best player in the NBA and these idiots came in there saying such stupid things about Durant that I had to defend Durant.
    WOW! I actually went into serious mode and tried to have a mature conversation with you, and because I didn't suck Durant's dick you get all butt hurt.
    Cut the act dude. It is beyond obvious you aren't a Heat fan. KD is NOT the best player in the league, and there is a reason no player rankings say he is. Deal with it.
    Last edited by JT123; 09-22-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What makes no sense is that posters expect moderators to read every thread and analyze every post. It doesn't work like that. I come on ISH to read things I'm interested in and post if I feel like I have something interesting to contribute. Moderating is something that we do as a courtesy to the board as longtime members, but it's not like we're being paid to be fulltime crossing guards, here. In the course of my daily visits to this site, if I come across something that I think needs moderating, I'll do it... but I'm not trying to be a 24-hour policing service.

If something is particularly egregious, bring it to our attention. If not, just put that poster on your ignore list. I definitely wouldn't be making threads about them, since trolls essentially live for attention and you're giving them exactly what they crave.
    Check out that thread he is talking about. I didn't say anything in there that could even remotely be considered trolling.

JT123 if you have something to say to me you can PM it to me and we can work our issues out there.

Thanks

If I have something to say to you? You're the one making threads with my name in it.
    I don't pm other posters, and have already said what I have to say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    If I have something to say to you? You're the one making threads with my name in it.
    I don't pm other posters, and have already said what I have to say to you.
    Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I totally understand your position, I really do. You're not here to police the site closely and you want to post about enjoyable topics with interesting posters.

However, I don't know how you could possibly miss dubeta and jt123? They are in every thread that you read, his other two alts encre92 and lebronxrings are gone I think.

Less annoying posters have suffered the ban hammer, seems like this guy has lasted because of his activity

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I totally understand your position, I really do. You're not here to police the site closely and you want to post about enjoyable topics with interesting posters.

However, I don't know how you could possibly miss dubeta and jt123? They are in every thread that you read, his other two alts encre92 and lebronxrings are gone I think.

Less annoying posters have suffered the ban hammer, seems like this guy has lasted because of his activity
    Maybe JT123 and Dubeta pay off the mods through paypal or something because they can't last on other forums while acting like stupid jackasses?

Maybe JT123 and Dubeta pay off the mods through paypal or something because they can't last on other forums while acting like stupid jackasses?

His activity is shit, but it is activity.

You don't wanna read what I post, put me on your ignore list. If you aren't willing to do that, then quit crying. I'm not gonna change the way I post because a few posters get butt hurt over MY opinions.