Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Jeff please add this!

Banned

Default Re: Dion Waiters: I will be the best shooting guard in the league

He was nothing but a ploy to sabotage the Thunder's future

Kobe still better than him

inb4 OKC trade Dion Waiters and he becomes elite like Harden and Reggie Jackson did.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    inb4 OKC trade Dion Waiters and he becomes elite like Harden and Reggie Jackson did.
    But to where, that is the question...

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

I appreciate the results.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Are people really dumb enough to place klay ****ing Thompson and Eric "hasn't been healthy since he was born" Gordon over him? Literally only harden has a case over him and he's got equal opportunity with beal. If Kobe said this his second year would anyone have believed it?

I dunno how I feel about such a statement. I don't evaluate it based on its truth... which hasn't been good yet, but he's kinda gone to a new team, so it's different.

I try to use myself and imagine in these cases. I can't imagine saying that particular thing about something. I would say it was my goal, but saying I will is just setting yourself up. I mean, being the best is what everyone thinks of in the weight room and offseason, I'm sure. Unless they were some guy that was undrafted or shit on and they're just like "I'll prove I belong!" I'm sure that's the goal, and SG is pretty wide open. No ATG players at that slot right now. Still, it's premature.

Some people think it's like the FT line, where anyone can be great if they work, but no. You have to learn. You have to have moments where things make more sense. Some people really don't. Like JR Smith has a ton of talent, but I wonder if it ever clicked for him. You have to understand how the defense moves and be able to predict behavior of defenders as well as your team in order to be the best. No matter how hard you work.

I'm 'selling' this. Even as a dream of his.

-Smak

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I dunno how I feel about such a statement. I don't evaluate it based on its truth... which hasn't been good yet, but he's kinda gone to a new team, so it's different.

I try to use myself and imagine in these cases. I can't imagine saying that particular thing about something. I would say it was my goal, but saying I will is just setting yourself up. I mean, being the best is what everyone thinks of in the weight room and offseason, I'm sure. Unless they were some guy that was undrafted or shit on and they're just like "I'll prove I belong!" I'm sure that's the goal, and SG is pretty wide open. No ATG players at that slot right now. Still, it's premature.

Some people think it's like the FT line, where anyone can be great if they work, but no. You have to learn. You have to have moments where things make more sense. Some people really don't. Like JR Smith has a ton of talent, but I wonder if it ever clicked for him. You have to understand how the defense moves and be able to predict behavior of defenders as well as your team in order to be the best. No matter how hard you work.

I'm 'selling' this. Even as a dream of his.

-Smak
    having some nice weed are we

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    having some nice weed are we
    I like weed.

It's easy to stay in a little box your whole life and doubt everything without entertaining it. It's 'safe.'

-Smak