NBA Superstar

Default Paul Pierce's Game-Winner Re-Created on NBA 2K15

A little dramatic but not bad, all things considered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS2ekXs-YE

These videos always shine a light on how sub-standard 2K's game-winner celebrations are though.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Paul Pierce's Game-Winner Re-Created on NBA 2K15

LMAO! Talk about over the top.

With all that gladiator music, fading text, and slow motions, one would think Paul Pierce just hit a game winner in game 7, of the NBA Finals, to win it all and become Final's MVP.

I loved the shot, but COME ON MAN! It's round two and the series is far from over. However, I do think the Hawks are toast, even without Wall.

Banned

Dope! Even had him falling

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    LMAO! Talk about over the top.

With all that gladiator music, fading text, and slow motions, one would think Paul Pierce just hit a game winner in game 7, of the NBA Finals, to win it all and become Final's MVP.

I loved the shot, but COME ON MAN! It's round two and the series is far from over. However, I do think the Hawks are toast, even without Wall.
    Yep. I think I would have dug it a little more if it was simply the clip itself with the real life commentary, without all the black screen, music, and fade outs.