Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: BREAKING: JaVale McGee waived by the Sixers!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    The Hawks should sign him.
    Coach Bud and Kyle Korver can teach him how to shoot.
    Dude has been working with NBA coaches for 6 years and hasn't seemed to learn a thing. All natural abilities, nothing between the ears.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Come to Miami Javale and learn the ropes from Whiteside.
    Whiteside, Beasley, and McGee. That's a lot of immaturity that could spill over to Tyler Johnson, Shabazz Napier, and James Ennis, even Mario Chalmers. This is the youngest the Heat's been since pre-LeBron. It may be best to skip Javale, especially since he didn't look great physically in Philly.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Right because your plan would have been better.

Here is the thing you can present an alternative to the one Sixers are doing and guess what? Sixers did that already and failed. In fact people like you make me laugh because if we built the team how you think it should be built and we werent good? We would have to hear about the bad moves the Sixers made anyway be it free agent signings, drafts, trades or just no progression from whatever player/players were here. Thats why I dont get the critical fans like you here and other places. We were stuck in mediocrity. You rather a team be stuck there because its "trying", despite going nowhere vs building from the ground up.

Meanwhile as the Sixers are a disgrace the NYK won less games than us. Wolves won just as many as us (with Wiggins), Lakers and Magic won a few more games. So that is 4 other franchises I named that are within reach of one another. Kick rocks already.
    The NYK been a disgrace, but I know people like them just because they are New York. But yes, sorry, I rank a trying franchise ahead of one that isn't. Why should the 76ers even share in revenue? They are the biggest disgrace because they openly flaunt that they are trying to be terrible. Meanwhile while you dumb 76ers fans keep paying money while the owner just increased the value of his franchise by probably 120% in the last 2 years while not even trying to compete.

I will take my own advice and say "who cares what other teams fans want to do". Ya'll just look like suckers to keep supporting them. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Whiteside, Beasley, and McGee. That's a lot of immaturity that could spill over to Tyler Johnson, Shabazz Napier, and James Ennis, especially Mario Chalmers. This is the youngest the Heat's been since pre-LeBron. It may be best to skip Javale, especially since he didn't look great physically in Philly.
    fixed