Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

've also wondered why it would make a difference if NBA players were using PED's. They still have to put the ball in the hoop, which no amount of PED's can improve.
    I only "trained" for bball once, over a summer. After six weeks of lifting and barely practicing, I remember playing for the first time... it didn't matter that my jumper was rusty. The fact is I could go into the lane and I was invincible. I could body up people and actually move them around. When I went up for a shot I wasn't shooting with my finesse so much as my balls. Bulking up really does wonders for your game. And I went from a skinny kid to a slightly less skinny kid. Lebron stands to gain more than any ball player ever from juicing. His game is being bigger and stronger than you. It's the automatic 2 points every time he gets the ball in the lane that put him ahead of Chris Paul, nothing skills-related.

Banned

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

All this arguing is pointless. It's been shown time and time again that the banned substances athletes use aren't all just to bulk up like some idiots here say, there are substances that improve your cardio, help you perform longer, help you recover quicker and help your athleticism. You really think players can go as hard as they do on back to back to backs without taking something?

You can't tell if someones taking drugs based on if they bulked up or have large jaw or whatever bs people are claiming here. The true extent of abuse in sports is MUCH larger then the public are willing to believe and MUCH more accepted by team/league staff. The league works against the anti doping associations.

At the moment there is a big scandal going on in Australian sports relating to banned substances, I know somebody who has worked for the last 30 years with various clubs in our football league and what's actually being reported in our news is 10% of what actually goes on. It's just a fact of how sports has evolved and the amount of money involved that it's worth the risks for the players and the league. I think it should be stopped but that won't ever happen until somebody goes after the league and sporting associations for not having any incentives to expose the culture.

I'm not claiming Lebrons taken anything, I have no idea in this case, but I believe you have to be pretty naive to think that at some point in their careers most players haven't taken a banned substance (the list is VERY long and includes some common diet crap). It's been shown time and time again when other athletes are caught that they've been doing it for years and with proper scheduling and a proper trainer it's not hard to hide beneficial substances from testing.

College superstar

Spoiler alert: your favorite players are using PEDs. Look at all these old guys still playing so well. Yeah, that's not fishy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    lebron doesnt even look that jacked...

What is jacked to you? just curious lmao

College superstar

Why do people think PED = muscular? Are you guys being timewarped from the 1970s?

Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 03-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.

College superstar

Most successful PED using athlete ever:

Anyone that doesn't realize LeBron has been on heavy PEDs since he was a teenager is a freaking moron.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Anyone that doesn't realize LeBron has been on heavy PEDs since he was a teenager is a freaking moron.
    They should look into this Spanoulis guy too. How do you get to be as quick as Westbrook and Rose combined without using serious PEDs?
    Last edited by RoundMoundOfReb; 03-04-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Don't you also angrily accuse 60's players like Wilt Chamberlain of taking PED's? What types of PED's do you suppose Wilt was taking back in 1962 aside from cigarettes and booze?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    That's shopped and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    The way I see it is if Bron's been roiding he'd avoid the Olympics at all costs. If he is roiding right now then that means he did it after the olympics after his dominant '12 season and playoff run. It doesn't make sense to me a player in his absolute prime would risk their career doing this after they know they can dominate without it.
    The head of the Olympics testing committee said that they have no capability to test for the latest designer drugs. He said they are 15-20 years behind in the detection.

That's why they save samples. They would not even know if Team USA was doping.

It's sad how naive so many people are. The Olympics isn't clean and never has been.

The head of the Olympics testing committee said that they have no capability to test for the latest designer drugs. He said they are 15-20 years behind in the detection.

That's why they save samples. They would not even know if Team USA was doping.

It's sad how naive so many people are. The Olympics isn't clean and never has been.
    I guess that explains why Greece basketball didn't take part in the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by shady6121
    If any of this was true it probably would've been on ESPN and other major news sources by now.
    The NBA does not even test for steroids, as Stern already had to admit to the US Congress. So the part about him using (it's obvious) is true, but not about him "failing a test".........

You can't fail a test that the NBA does not even have.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Most successful PED using athlete ever:

You forgot this part: