Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    Ok lets clarify this nice and early. The use of anabolic steroids does not cause health problems when utilised in a correct and proper manner. If an individual does abuse steroids, they will get adverse health effects (which could have severe ramifications). However to reiterate my point I'll say it again, anabolic steroid use, when done correctly; does not cause significant health issues. For evidence on this please see 'Anabolics 9th Edition' by William Llewellyn
    Put down the crack pipe. Steroid use in even small amounts has permanent side effects.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-04-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Don't you also angrily accuse 60's players like Wilt Chamberlain of taking PED's? What types of PED's do you suppose Wilt was taking back in 1962 aside from cigarettes and booze?
    Wilt was obviously using PEDs. What exactly is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    You forgot this part:

Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 03-04-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Wilt was obviously using PEDs. What exactly is your point?
    I'm asking you what kind, what kind of PED's would Wilt have been using in say: 1962

I am your soldier!

Wilt was obviously using PEDs.

I'm asking you what kind, what kind of PED's would Wilt have been using in say: 1962
    Anabolic steroids were legal back in the 60s. All you had to do was go to the doctor, get a prescription and the steroids were given right from the local pharmacy.

There was extremely heavy steroid use by athletes back in the 60s and 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So you mean you didn't even know that steroids were LEGAL at that time?

Stop being an idiot. The stuff was a normal prescription from the family doctor back then. Why don't you stop being an idiot and actually look up when steroids became illegal.

I am your soldier!

So you mean you didn't even know that steroids were LEGAL at that time?

Stop being an idiot. The stuff was a normal prescription from the family doctor back then. Why don't you stop being an idiot and actually look up when steroids became illegal.
    1. F*ck you.
    2. Prove it.
    3. I know they were legal.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Put down the crack pipe. Steroid use in even small amounts has permanent side effects.
    Go on...

Say it ain't so Dwight!

Anabolic steroids were legal back in the 60s. All you had to do was go to the doctor, get a prescription and the steroids were given right from the local pharmacy.

There was extremely heavy steroid use by athletes back in the 60s and 70s.

It didn't help him in his performance in the playoffs and finals.

NBA lottery pick

Another witch hunt. Anytime someone accuses someone of using PEDs from some unknown/unreliable source, others start joining the mob of accusers. This guy has absolutely zero evidence Lebron has ever used any type of performance enhancer.

Hell, if this is all it takes to confirm someone is using PEDs, then we might as well accuse every professional athelete in sports history, since PEDS first arrived on the scene of being a user.

Obviously, Lebron's fame is superior to a lot of other atheletes, so his name will be the first to throw out there for some idiot that wants 5mins of fame trying to be a pseudo whistle blower about alleged PED usage.

oh god