Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CJ Leslie

Krust Kingz

Default Re: CJ Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Where do you honestly see him in terms of contribution?

I would rather have Artest out there than Leslie.

PG- Felton/Udrih/Pablo
    SG- Shumpert/JR/Hardaway
    SF- Melo/Artest
    PF- Bargnani/Kmart/Leslie?
    C- Chandler/Aldrich/ Possibly Stat

I just don't see him contributing with our depth
    Well the guy is SF/SG. It doesnt have to be immediate unless there's an injury. It's about devekopment for him mostly for the future.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

I had no problems with us giving this kid a shot. That being said, he looked like a bum. Granted it was his first pre-season game. Nothing wrong with taking a look at an undrafted free agent. But if he continues to show he can't play, we need to have the common sense to send him packing early.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    I had no problems with us giving this kid a shot. That being said, he looked like a bum. Granted it was his first pre-season game. Nothing wrong with taking a look at an undrafted free agent. But if he continues to show he can't play, we need to have the common sense to send him packing early.
    They dont necessarily have to send him packing. It's a 15 man roster. Didnt Leslie get a partial guaranteed contract?

Tyler is still on the roster although injured, Aldrich looks like a stiff himself. Even if all these players are on the team that leaves 1 spot. I like the idea of Powell making it personally.

I thought Aldrich looked good as a 4th/5th big.

I was a hater when Aldrich was in the draft and supposed to be a top 5 pick. If Tyler is better I'm happy because IMO Aldrich as 5th big is better than Kurt Thomas and Camby last year

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    They dont necessarily have to send him packing. It's a 15 man roster. Didnt Leslie get a partial guaranteed contract?

Tyler is still on the roster although injured, Aldrich looks like a stiff himself. Even if all these players are on the team that leaves 1 spot. I like the idea of Powell making it personally.
    I agree about Powell. I thought he looked pretty good. Plus he hits his free throws...which seems like a rarity among big men now.