Default Kevin Love's future with Cavs?

Kevin Love's future with Cavs?

Kevin Love has played his last game for the Cleveland Cavaliers this season. The question for him now is whether he has played his last game ever for the team.

Love had left shoulder surgery Wednesday performed by a go-to surgeon for top athletes, Dr. David Altchek. The team announced a recovery timeline for 4-6 months, eliminating the thin bit of hope they had that Love could make a late return to the playoffs after a few weeks of rest and rehab.

-- ESPN.com

Default Re: Kevin Love's future with Cavs?

I think he'll come back. If he didn't I wouldn't be mad either, but I think towards the end there the Cavs were really figuring Love out and what he needs to do. He saw that was translating into wins, and got to feel how it is when you make big shots in the playoffs for your team and hear that crowd cheer for you. Irving has a budding relationship with him since Team USA and he wants Love to stay.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Do people not realize if Love walks he leaves 40 million on the table? Only a complete moron would do that. Love might be alot of things but he is not dumb. These retarded articles are nothing more than click bait.

Imagine if the Cavs win it all, including Love and then he leaves when he only played 4 Post season games. Like someone else said though, if he does leave, it will probably be in 2016, he is not going to leave all that money on the table, especially while playing for a contender.