Tolerant Liberals

Default Cavs are 8-2 in the playoffs

The only two cavs losses have been:

1st game without klove, no jr
    crazy drose buzzer beater

and this is with lebron having the worst shooting series of his career possibly. G4 was close, but it really shouldnt have been because there were sketchy charge calls on lebron in the 4th.

They should be favored vs anyone but the warriors in the finals, and favored vs atlanta

Banned

Default Re: Cavs are 8-2 in the playoffs

Those two elite offensive teams were no match for Cleveland.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

The Wizards have only lost 3 games and 2 of them were when Wall is out. They've actually been more dominant than the Cavs, but they have to make it out of the series still so we'll see. Looks to me that the Cavs have gotten one of the easiest roads to the ECF thus far. I'm still not sure how they did it with those injuries and suspensions.
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 05-15-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    The Wizards have only lost 3 games and 2 of them were when Wall is out. They've actually been more dominant than the Cavs, but they have to make it out of the series still so we'll see.
    Wiz with wall are dominant, but make no mistake, playing the craptors & a struggling hawks team makes them look much better.

They have nobody of jimmy butlers caliber to defend lebron. Cavs win that series 80% of the time with wall, 90% without

The best defensive and offensive teams aka Celtics and Bulls ( wont even make it to the playoff in the west) had no match for The Cavs

Banned

Imagine a good Irving and Love

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Wiz with wall are dominant, but make no mistake, playing the craptors & a struggling hawks team makes them look much better.

They have nobody of jimmy butlers caliber to defend lebron. Cavs win that series 80% of the time with wall, 90% without
    The Wizards are the best offense the Cavs will face thus far. It's not going to be an easier series for the Cavs. They'll have to use team defense on Lebron like every other team. The Wizards are facing one of the best offenses in the Eastern Conference right now and are still alive. Hopefully we get to see it, it's better than a Hawks/Cavs series IMO.

The Wizards have only lost 3 games and 2 of them were when Wall is out. They've actually been more dominant than the Cavs, but they have to make it out of the series still so we'll see. Looks to me that the Cavs have gotten one of the easiest roads to the ECF thus far. I'm still not sure how they did it with those injuries and suspensions.
    wizards have a harder road cus they sucked ass during the regular season

Tolerant Liberals

The Wizards are the best offense the Cavs will face thus far. It's not going to be an easier series for the Cavs. They'll have to use team defense on Lebron like every other team. The Wizards are facing one of the best offenses in the Eastern Conference right now and are still alive. Hopefully we get to see it, it's better than a Hawks/Cavs series IMO.
    Thats the series I would root for too, but i have 2700 to win 1000 riding on hawks that I put in when it was 1-1 and everyone thought wall was out.

Also lets be realistic, wiz arent getting past hawks.

Cavs are stacked and East conference is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Thats the series I would root for too, but i have 2700 to win 1000 riding on hawks that I put in when it was 1-1 and everyone thought wall was out.

Also lets be realistic, wiz arent getting past hawks.
    When you're a team that falls in love with threes, the results are so random. The Hawks could suddenly hit a hot shooting streak and blow a team out, but then they can get blown out just the same. It looks like they finally opened their eyes this game and have been dumping it down low. If they actually remain persistent with getting to the block/bucket when they really need points then the Hawks will prevail. Otherwise it's completely open for debate on who will win the Wizards-Hawks series. I think the Hawks are dumb enough to chuck away a series. They really do not have a solid veteran scorer who can put in work and give them a backbone late in games.