Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dirk has no excuses this year....

Best coach in the L, monster big man, all star SG, all star PG, fringe all star SF

Better bench than OKC.

Remember it took LeBron having the worst choke in history for this guy to get a ring. He's still on the chopping block, I don't buy his hype

Default Re: Dirk has no excuses this year....

How many years has Durant had no excuses now?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Best coach in the L, monster big man, all star SG, all star PG, fringe all star SF

Better bench than OKC.

Remember it took LeBron having the worst choke in history for this guy to get a ring. He's still on the chopping block, I don't buy his hype
    do you reach your intellectual horizon at the end of you ghetto walls?

NBA lottery pick

Better bench than OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    How many years has Durant had no excuses now?
    He's had some pretty justifiable excuses over the years. Dirk not so much.

He's had some pretty justifiable excuses over the years. Dirk not so much.
    Yes, totally justifiable excuses. That choke-job against the Grizzlies with a miracle bailout by Reggie Jackson. Literally falling to the ground in a pivotal moment of the WCF. I could pull up more if I wanted to.

Durant is the best player in the world, and has a top 2, if not the best point guard in the league at his side. A 36 year old Dirk dragged a Mavs team with Dalembert as their starting center to the 8th seed in the west last season.

I know you're probably just fishing for responses, but even with this trade, barring injuries, Durant has less excuses not to win a title than Dirk.

Yes, totally justifiable excuses. That choke-job against the Grizzlies with a miracle bailout by Reggie Jackson. Literally falling to the ground in a pivotal moment of the WCF. I could pull up more if I wanted to.

Durant is the best player in the world, and has a top 2, if not the best point guard in the league at his side. A 36 year old Dirk dragged a Mavs team with Dalembert as their starting center to the 8th seed in the west last season.

I know you're probably just fishing for responses, but even with this trade, barring injuries, Durant has less excuses not to win a title than Dirk.

damn

Durant is the best player in the world. A 36 year old Dirk dragged a Mavs team with Dalembert as their starting center to the 8th seed in the west last season.
    We're talking about this season, where he has Monta Ellis, Rondo, Chandler, Parsons and Rick Carlisle at the helm.

Durant averaged 30/9/4 and they would have won the finals had Ibaka not gone down. Westbrook went down the previous year.

Dirk made a career of not living up to expectations in the playoffs, and had 1 overrated run where he did nothing but score while his great coach and insanely good supporting cast did the dirty work. Played average in the finals but LeBron choked so there you go.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

RIP in peace budadiii

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

after 2011, Dirk has all the excuses he want to do anything.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Other than the fact that Dirk is in his what, 17th season?

Dirk is an all time great and nothing changes that.

Destroyed.

NBA sixth man of the year

Better bench than OKC.

He has already won a championship. He has NOTHING left to prove.

Trolling weaker than shit

Dirk is a legend and 36. Gtfo