Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: I didn't get to watch any games last night, but apparently Louis Williams...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Got a link for this ?

What's Toronto's bench ranking in all this ?
    http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball.../7/diffeff/1-1

Raptors:

6th offensive efficiency
    2nd defensive eff
    7th pts
    10th reb
    10th assists

Default Re: I didn't get to watch any games last night, but apparently Louis Williams...

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball.../7/diffeff/1-1

Raptors:

6th offensive efficiency
    2nd defensive eff
    7th pts
    10th reb
    10th assists
    2nd in defensive efficiency is the most impressive stat, considering what I've seen. You're bench unit is out there primarily to add more scoring punch and the Raptors don't have a rim protector (playing regularly) coming off the bench. It's usually Hansbrough-Patterson as the first bigs off the bench. I would like to see Stiemsma or Hayes more at C. In more versatile times, play Patterson at C and James Johnson at the PF spot off the bench.

I'm just waiting for this bench to be properly utilized. That's when they can be even more potent.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    You named one competent player. Their bench is awful. Plus they have the corpse of Shawn Marion starting. That's why there is so little margin for error for Lebron, Love and Kyrie.
    He was an average role player last year... Averaging 10/6 and playing OK defense at 35 years old. Lebron makes everybody better.

Oh and i almost forgot...

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Marion did look fine last year. He's just a horrible fit in that starting lineup. The Cavs have a gaping hole at SG where they desperately need perimeter shooting. Although Love is supposed to give them that and he's not stepping up yet.

Decent college freshman

Lebron makes everyone better, especially on the opposing team