Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: We knew this was coming. LeBron without the athleticism = Xavier McDaniel

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    Athletic SF who was one tough sob and extremely physical, a very good finisher, smart, skilled in the post, good touch around the basket, not what you call a good shooter but could knock down some J's. Was a good defensive player and a pretty good rebounder, especially grabbing them offensive boards...
    Had some injuries still at a considerably young age that gradually took away his athleticism and more though, and with that, his impact as an overall player (which is always a shame). Still managed to have a decent career, had to retire too early also.

This comparison is random af though
    Yes the comparison is random and I'm old and I saw X man play. The sonics were my WC team.

Banned

Default Re: We knew this was coming. LeBron without the athleticism = Xavier McDaniel

like i said before. lebron should have transitioned into a post up PF in his later years

cutting weight is stupid. dude should have kept going into the post and developing more moves. gotten up to around 280 pounds and played off of kyrie

lebron and love both focusing on paint touches could have been a great front court

instead theyre both standing at the 3 point line to start the play

DUMB

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    One chokes people out. The other just chokes.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    One chokes people out. The other just chokes.
    ice cold

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Yes the comparison is random and I'm old and I saw X man play. The sonics were my WC team.
    Sonics with Ellis, Chambers and McDaniel were/are very exciting to watch.

repped

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    like i said before. lebron should have transitioned into a post up PF in his later years

cutting weight is stupid. dude should have kept going into the post and developing more moves. gotten up to around 280 pounds and played off of kyrie

lebron and love both focusing on paint touches could have been a great front court

instead theyre both standing at the 3 point line to start the play

DUMB
    don't copy me. get your own, holmes

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Sonics with Ellis, Chambers and McDaniel were/are very exciting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwZTS9t-zw

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    For sure!! The x man was a fuccin gangster on the floor.

Anyone that rocked saucony's just didn't give a fucc.
    thought it was spot built, they the same thing? they were fcking comfortable as hell
    also repped for dunk on johnny newman
    Last edited by nycjeff45; 11-23-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Good stuff Thanks

Ellis' jumper was a thing of beauty, Chambers just so athletic, X-Man always relentless, and how could I forget about Michael Cage (and his jheri curl).

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Good stuff Thanks

Ellis' jumper was a thing of beauty, Chambers just so athletic, X-Man always relentless, and how could I forget about Michael Cage (and his jheri curl).
    Foreal. If Ellis played now he'd have the 3pt made record on lockdown.

Only time I have seen xavier play was when watching repeats of the 96? Ecf I think. He struck me as a very good player and pretty athletic so I don't get this comparison. Maybe it was the small sample size of games but the guy seemed a very well rounded player who could score in plenty ways as well.

Not airballing my layups anymore

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    More like a black Kobe Bryant
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Neither has anyone else in this thread so don't feel bad.

Bruiser athletic pf with knee pads and saucony's that had that crackhead rage style. My *****. Him, dale Ellis and tom chambers held it down in the 2-oh for a minute. All averaged 20 points a game in 87-88. Og big 3, ******.

X man actually averaged 20+ 4 straight years.

Original big three.

Dale Ellis one of best 3 point strokes ever.

Chambers athletic as fucc for 6'10 guy. X man bruiser.

Ohhhh the memories of having an nba team...

Smh.
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 11-24-2014 at 01:47 AM.