Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Revenge of Godzuki

Now to the weasels, snitches, weasels and snitches, etc from the thread where you came out of the wood work after i got banned to talk your shit...

*if you don't like Wall of Txts don't read but i know you will

[COLOR="Red"]The Weasels[/COLOR]

Yo Yellow Teeth - its some sad shit when you have to resort to ratting out people making up some farce how me calling you Yellow Teeth is racist It just goes to show how much you fronted being hurt from my jones. I was really laffing when you wrote that Wall of txt lecturing me on how to insult people or win these battles....i couldn't believe my eyes with what i was reading. I jabbed you like 4 times and you came back with like 3-4 completely different cards you played, and utlimately your halitosis stinky breath ass wearing corny soccer jerseys every day thinking your pimp had to run to Jeff/mod. you got shook, now you're a snitch on top of having bad yellow teeth along with your father and your father's father, in that long line of Yellow Teeth soccer jersey wearing cornballs. Also you are literally on ISH 12 hours a day, even on weekends...possibly more. There can't be much going on in that sad life of yours when you're here all day,... then again England has some of the shitiest weather on earth and horrible food. no wonder you all just drink yourself silly and keep fukking up those teeth

Thing is i wasn't even going to mess with you after Bandito, the gang pedo rapist, jumped in. I was planning on shifting my focus completely to him where i had a lot of ammo, and i know i could get under his skin with it. But once i got banned you got real bold and started making up all of this shit and got up on a soap box like you're the voice of reason, ethics, and good on ISH OT

Never seen a kid trying to jump in on serious topics sounding so dumb too. LOL @ scoring all A's in some middle school test....LOL @ not knowing liberal positions...and you're the worst of brainwashed sheep kids too where you don't know why you believe what you do on the issues. Its some truly sorry shit reading your debate skills...pls stop you make me cringe ok man? i'm askinig nicely

IAMRAMBO aka Alex Chiu - i know you hate me for not making up with you after you take shots, then go back to attacking me as soon as i'm banned. I know you hate me for calling you out for only knowing history and zero current events knowledge with retard blame America conspiracy thoughts on everything like a lot of dumb foreigners do here. I know a lot of azn's like you, you're the serious azn nerd type aka Alex Chiu looking dude....trust me there was a million of you when i went to church. nerdy as fukk, talked all private school kid like they're writing term papers in casual speak, played violin, and had zero athleticism, usually the stat keeper because you wanted to be involved with the bball team in some way...how close am i? :

not my fault i'm not as nerdy and lame as your bitch ass ... and you gay as fukk for Yellow Teeth snitch boy... i don't know what kind of 'mate' relationship you homos have going on but if i've ever seen a Sandusky relationship on ISH its you and Yellow Teeth. Someone really needs to call Hansen on you fgts.

Step back aka Step Fakkit - I touched on you in Godzuki Rising but that was just a overview of my thoughts on everything i wanted to get out there. You're one stupid bias mf'er when you pretend a piece that doesn't mention WHY Israel is retaliating, or what type of war Hamas is waging is even keel...where it mostly focuses on Palestine sympathy. Thing is i'm not sure if you can even see how one sided you are, so its hard to really blame you for your stupidity when you're just ignorant bias...and you're one of those dudes here that thinks they're smarter than they are. like more presentation than IQ or intelligence.

What annoys me tho is i was civil with you in that discussion, you had every opportunity to say what you said after i got banned but you only said it knowing i wasn't here to say anything back. There are a lot of names for that like pooosee, weasel, lame, scared...but as i said peoples true colors eventually come out and your bitch ass's truly did.

On a serious note how come the Palestine supporters are always cryptic in your pro Palestine justifications? You're never logically explanatory, never use anything current to justify Palestines side its always history thats irrelevant to today, even between you and Ridonks its always something like "you should know"...but again never fully detailed or explanatory. I swear EVERY one of you argues like that or just uses history with no relevance to todays problems.

[COLOR="Blue"]
    The Mailman [/COLOR]

GOBBS - Nice to see you finally acknowledged me after all of this time...(damn had to cut down the emotes) i knew you were reading ISH...and never left. Try not to hate me so much i don't hate you

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]The Rest[/COLOR]

Oh the Horror - If you think i just tirade then you're selectively a retard. I make a TON of variety posts here giving advice(car-automotive, brushing teeth/hygiene, stocks, current events, Survival shows, etc. basically stuff i'm into).

altho i do tirade out of frustration with people's consistent stupidity here like the blame America conspiracy retards for everything wrong in the world who can never explain what we took or what self motivation we have for getting involved in many current events issues. thats the thing that annoys me because the internet is filled with stupid mf'ers like that calling people sheep when they're the biggest sheep there are.

Rondoooo - why didn't you issue your grievance with me earlier? I'm sorry you feel that way especially after i post good deal on T shirts thread that i think you responded in, or the free Batman comic from Amazon you thanked me for. who knew you felt that way about me until after i got banned. everyone gets tough for some reason after that happens every time so i guess i should expect it at this point... oh and there is definitely something with a lot of you with stacks of green and your lofty look down perspectives here but lets just say we're very different types of people and reds definitey suit me(damn cut down emotes).

LOLCATS - you're the alt kid, hiding to say your honest opinions but cats like you always makes me wonder what/why you're hiding from me and why...

[COLOR="Magenta"]The Moderator[/COLOR]

Dear Mod - Its extremely hypocritical how you banned me over insults and fighting when it happens every day, every hour here and on NBA forum. I can understand if this were NBA forum but this is ISH OT where you throw all of the trash from NBA forum into....and now you're pretending this is supposed to be some moderated respectable place? what a sorry hypocrite.

you cave to 3~ yellow teeth weaklings who started a beef they couldn't handle, that played cards that didn't work, and they run to you calling me racist for saying they had yellow teeth LOL ....seriously MF'er? are you that easy to dupe? Ban yourself for being so fukkin dumb, strip yourself of mod powers since its obvious anyone can play mind tricks on that simpleton brain of yours. IDC if its RBA or Jeff...its some real fukked up shit especially when they started the beef with me and there is SO MUCH fighting going on here all over the place or people calling others out(again see what Yellow Teeth is up to right now calling out Jameer for anime).

I contribute positively quite a bit in many discussions, questions, etc. threads but all i'm characterized for is the jones and fighting....why? because you're soft and take things way more seriously than things should be taken...its funny when i read people saying i need to step out and take a breath of fresh air, no MF'er i'm usually laffing during this stuff, y'all are the ones looking it all serious-like because you're not used to low insults, humor, etc...like Cosby fans. you can't handle the crudeness of Rock/Murphy... basically leave ISH OT alone gimps, you know you don't give a fukk about this place, never did, and it became the entertainment center of all things because you didn't give a fukk. If you gave a fukk it would be just as shitty as the NBA forum...with a history of overly serious shit.

If i'm banned again so be it. I was gone for years so its not a big thing...i can even make a alt even if it takes Jeff 6 months to approve them but i won't. I like to think i am/was a very all around poster here and quite a asset even if people don't use it(maiinly in body/paint/management). I'm also a huge dikk when people test me and they always do, and everyone always white knights because they can't handle how cocky and crude i am according to their own tastes. they probably despise how i always say i'm smarter than XXXX throwing it in peoples faces, but i bring enough facts/explanations to my views where i'm very confident in my knowledge of grown up topics. and i really enjoy some anime too because anime is the only medium where you can have some really raw, hardcore but fictional settings/worlds/stores which i'm a fan of... I have very all around tastes with no shame.

I'm Godzuki aka Poodle aka Smokee from p8 of the Ev8 thread

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Revenge of Godzuki

Let me know if you ever want to talk about this.

Oh.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

This is great. OP has had his jimmies rustled.

College superstar

I don't remember stating my point of view at all in that thread on Israel. I did link people to a small video which you went off on a rant about. You might want to look up the definition of bias or you could quote WHAT I said on the subject from that thread.

I'm also pleased I've pissed you off. I also don't need to think I'm smarter than you. I know I am. I wouldn't say I'm smarter than others on this board just with 100% certainty you.

You've also proved every negative thing people have said about you. I said you would be lurking on an alt and you'd be back because ISH is the only thing you've got in life and I was absolutely right. If you had any resemblance of a life you'd shrug it off, instead you're blood is still boiling from something that happened days ago and apart from you no one cares about. Do you really think any other posters on here even care enough about you to read this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I don't remember stating my point of view at all in that thread on Israel.
    Neutral = anti Israel

NBA Superstar

that's a lot of words.

Jeff banned you idiot

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Jeff banned you idiot

looks like i'm still posting fgt

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Neutral = anti Israel
    In all honesty I'm impartial to what's going on. There are good and bad in both sides. I'd like there to be peace in that region but when you have two sides with as much hate towards each other it's an unlikely prospect.

Even though it will sound selfish what's going on in Gaza has absolutely no impact on my life. Sure I feel bad about it but the World is full of bad things happening to people.

reported

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I don't remember stating my point of view at all in that thread on Israel. I did link people to a small video which you went off on a rant about. You might want to look up the definition of bias or you could quote WHAT I said on the subject from that thread.

I'm also pleased I've pissed you off. I also don't need to think I'm smarter than you. I know I am. I wouldn't say I'm smarter than others on this board just with 100% certainty you.

You've also proved every negative thing people have said about you. I said you would be lurking on an alt and you'd be back because ISH is the only thing you've got in life and I was absolutely right. If you had any resemblance of a life you'd shrug it off, instead you're blood is still boiling from something that happened days ago and apart from you no one cares about. Do you really think any other posters on here even care enough about you to read this thread?

read count says everything

all of this stuff has the highest read counts of any threads on ISH...forum fight threads always do but keep lying to your ignorant self, because you're dumb as fukk but don't even know it

so many people like you here too. most of you talk it but don't really bring any real knowledge or back up your ego's whatsoever here on most various things. meanwhile i'm all over the fukkin place

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Does OP know that ISH=anonymous internet forum? Looks like he's confusing it with the low income/low education background he's used to in real life, where this kind of simple minded false bravado trash talking is a common ritual to give oneself the delusion of status.

Just asking

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    read count says everything

all of this stuff has the highest read counts of any threads on ISH...forum fight threads always do but keep lying to your ignorant self, because you're dumb as fukk but don't even know it

so many people like you here too. most of you talk it but don't really bring any real knowledge or back up your ego's whatsoever here on most various things. meanwhile i'm all over the fukkin place
    Why is everybody telling me you're a SOOOPER racist? What did you do?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Does OP know that ISH=anonymous internet forum? Looks like he's confusing it with the low income/low education background he's used to in real life, where this kind of simple minded false bravado trash talking is a common ritual to give oneself the delusion of status.

Just asking

trust me nerd, i'll wreck you in RL or this forum...but i don't really need to go to RL stuff

i'm better than you in every way, make u mad doesn't it>?