Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron to opt out per Windhorst

Even if LeBron leaves, he ain't leaving the East. He wants the easy road to the Finals. Especially when has 2 or maybe more other All-Stars on his team.

Broussard:
    Sources: despite becoming free agent, @KingJames will not visit other teams.

He will re-sign with Cavs later this summer.

https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/...47110968070144
    [COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    [COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]

I will believe when I see it

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

There's a reason Cavs fans aren't even really discussing this and representatives of other teams are not even hinting at the possibility of signing LeBron, guys.

Come on. Everyone knew he was going to opt out after the season. He'll probably sign another 1+1 contract with the cap going through the roof next year. It's a risky strategy based on confidence of staying healthy and maintaining a high level of play, but LeBron seems to have figured out the system for true max earning potential.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    There's a reason Cavs fans aren't even really discussing this and representatives of other teams are not even hinting at the possibility of signing LeBron, guys.

Come on. Everyone knew he was going to opt out after the season. He'll probably sign another 1+1 contract with the cap going through the roof next year. It's a risky strategy based on confidence of staying healthy and maintaining a high level of play, but LeBron seems to have figured out the system for true max earning potential.

He has money coming from everywhere so do you think he really needs to sign the MAX????

Why didnt he just picked up his option instead?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Why didnt he just picked up his option instead?
    Money. Ever heard of it?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Him leaving would be the ****ing craziest/best thing in sports history.

Obviously no chance.
    Nikkas were saying this shit back in 2010 too
    Last edited by The-Legend-24; 06-28-2015 at 05:58 PM.

That may all be very true. But looking at the past IMO LeBron should have signed a multi year deal, just to show Cavs fans he wont flee when the going gets tough.

Just saying, If I cheated on my girl in the past and then she in the present asks me "Are we going to be together forever" she wont be comfortable with me saying "We'll see babe, it's a month by month basis"...

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Money. Ever heard of it?
    No shit? Whats the benefit of signing another 1+1 deal instead of picking his option of his current contract? I get the fact that he wants a big contract next year.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    That may all be very true. But looking at the past IMO LeBron should have signed a multi year deal, just to show Cavs fans he wont flee when the going gets tough.

Just saying, If I cheated on my girl in the past and then she in the present asks me "Are we going to be together forever" she wont be comfortable with me saying "We'll see babe, it's a month by month basis"...

Yes after that bullsh*t "I'm coming home" speech I just knew he would sign a 5 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski

He cares a lot about money, apparently. Cavs fans understand the situation, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    No shit? Whats the benefit of signing another 1+1 deal instead of picking his option of his current contract? I get the fact that he wants a big contract next year.
    There is a $1.5 million raise this coming season by signing a new 1+1 contract versus opting in. Again, the guy cares a lot about money, apparently.

There is a $1.5 million raise this coming season by signing a new 1+1 contract versus opting in. Again, the guy cares a lot about money, apparently.
    As he should, he's the best player in the world, therefore he should be paid maximum money. Plus hes not 22 years old anymore, and knows he won't play basketball forever.

Cavs fans understand and don't mind, because they know his value, and as long as he's staying healthy, you're in the finals every year.

Stay losing, cleveland!