Default I'm curious (Lebron thread)

I see lots of people always trying to bring him down, and downplay how amazing he really is, but I never see anyone using credible information.

I want to know why no one ever brings up how he is a turnover machine, and has horrible handles (but doesn't seem to realize it).

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Default Re: I'm curious (Lebron thread)

In before Nike pays for this thread to get locked

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    I see lots of people always trying to bring him down, and downplay how amazing he really is, but I never see anyone using credible information.

I want to know why no one ever brings up how he is a turnover machine, and has horrible handles (but doesn't seem to realize it).
    I've always knew he wasn't that good....stupid asses in here think likewise....some fvcking idiots put him above kobe....let alone bird....LOL

What's his assist to tunover ratio for his career and what's his career average for turnovers per game? I'd also like to see what the average is for players with the same usage rate as his or around.

His handles are decent. They serve a purpose. He's not out there constantly getting ripped or losing the ball. They're fundamentally sound imo.

He's stat padder too. WTF he did on this game?
    He plays all of the garbage minutes just to score a lot of points and make it look better for him (He had 10 points in the start of the 4th)

NBA sixth man of the year

People bring up his lack of 1 vs. 1 ability all the time, its because of this. He generally blows by you or powers through you. Very efficient by the way, doesn't seem to affect his scoring ability too much...