Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Miami Big 3 vs Cleveland Big 3

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    Going in to that series you're telling me you already lost hope on the Heat? The Heat lost, not just LeBron.
    I thought based on Wade and Boshes form throughout the playoffs that Spurs should be strong favourites...

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    I thought based on Wade and Boshes form throughout the playoffs that Spurs should be strong favourites...
    Sure but it wasn't like they were outmatched like the Cavs were in 2007. Thunder were outclassed in 2012 too but Durant,Westbrook and Harden are still considered 0/1. So I don't see why LeBron wouldn't be considered 2/4.

How does Bron not get blame for the 2014 finals?

If he didn't cramp up in game 1 they would've had a 2-0 lead, and then it's a very different series. The only guy on the whole court who couldn't handle the heat, despite him being younger than a half dozen guys who did keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    How does Bron not get blame for the 2014 finals?

If he didn't cramp up in game 1 they would've had a 2-0 lead, and then it's a very different series. The only guy on the whole court who couldn't handle the heat, despite him being younger than a half dozen guys who did keep playing.
    Because he averaged 28, 8 and 4 on 57% fg, and 52% from 3. The second best option being Wade at 15, 4 and 3 on 43% fg and 33% from 3.

But yes, lets blame Lebron

Because he averaged 28, 8 and 4 on 57% fg, and 52% from 3. The second best option being Wade at 15, 4 and 3 on 43% fg and 33% from 3.

Cause Dresta is an idiot.

At least Wade finished what turned out to be the most important game of the series

Injured, old and somewhat out-of-shape Wade managed to outlast a 29-year old otherworldly athletic specimen. What does that say about Bron's mettle? He has none. His life has been a series of people handing him things, which is why he's such a mental pu$$y.

At least Wade finished what turned out to be the most important game of the series

Injured, old and somewhat out-of-shape Wade managed to outlast a 29-year old otherworldly athletic specimen. What does that say about Bron's mettle? He has none. His life has been a series of people handing him things, which is why he's such a mental pu$$y.
    Yes Wade played 9 seconds more in game 1, thats makes up for the massive differential in stats, retards gonna retard

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

EXCUSE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cause Dresta is an idiot.
    This.

Dude doesn't even hide it no more, an embarrassment to Heat fans

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    This.

Dude doesn't even hide it no more, an embarrassment to Heat fans
    i don';t even consider him a Heat fan, he rejects everything Lebron did for the Heat the few years he was down here. he is just overly salty from his departure.

Wade and Bosh didn't hold their own during most of the 4 yr run...simple as that. the team only went as far as Lebron took them, it may not have been intended to be that way when constructed by Riley, but Wade/Bosh sure did find their comfort in knowing Lebron was their to lead the way back to the Finals during the 4yr run.

with CLE, you have a lot younger and healthier players. Love is a worse form of Bosh so far, it's really the Kyrie and Lebron show. the Cavs have a better supporting cast post-trade, Miami had good players too, but the Cavs have most bases covered. Miami couldn't get inside presence in the 4yrs Lebron was their, a key necessity to them continuing their run (Oden, Dampier, etc. are all failed attempts by Riley)

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    i don';t even consider him a Heat fan, he rejects everything Lebron did for the Heat the few years he was down here. he is just overly salty from his departure.

Wade and Bosh didn't hold their own during most of the 4 yr run...simple as that. the team only went as far as Lebron took them, it may not have been intended to be that way when constructed by Riley, but Wade/Bosh sure did find their comfort in knowing Lebron was their to lead the way back to the Finals during the 4yr run.

with CLE, you have a lot younger and healthier players. Love is a worse form of Bosh so far, it's really the Kyrie and Lebron show. the Cavs have a better supporting cast post-trade, Miami had good players too, but the Cavs have most bases covered. Miami couldn't get inside presence in the 4yrs Lebron was their, a key necessity to them continuing their run (Oden, Dampier, etc. are all failed attempts by Riley)
    And pretty much none of the actual Heat fans on here consider you to be anything other than a poorly-disguised Bron stan. Honestly, it's pathetic the extent towards you belittle everyone else in Miami to prop up your Gawd. Stop being such a piece of slime, be true to yourself, stop the facade, and adopt a Henry Abbott avatar already. Enough of your bullshit.

I don't reject anything Lebron did in Miami, nor am i salty about him leaving (glad, actually, the team needed a new look, the previous 'only the playoffs matters' made the most recent season a real bore). What i do reject is the constant and concerted attempt of the Bron-stan brigade (of which you are a part) to denigrate what everyone else did on that team, and to ignore that Bron's stats were inflated respective to others on the team because the offense was built to suit him and his strengths, to offset the possibility of another 2011 finals sulking performance, where (when it looked like he wasn't going to win finals mvp), he literally stopped bothering to play basketball.

Sorry i don't sing Lebron's praises as much as you'd like, but there's more than enough of that from you vermin, and i'd rather stand directly opposed to such worthless rabble. Besides, there's are plenty of negatives to point out, even if you're oblivious to them.

Hopefully the team can get over the injury and health disaster that has been this season, and come back strong next year. Something like a:

Dragic/Chalmers
    Wade/Johnson
    Deng/Beasley
    Bosh/McRoberts
    Whiteside/Birdman

lineup would be refreshing, and a nice change from what had become a bit dried out. I prefer that to what there'd likely be if Bron were still here, along with the media circus he carries everywhere he goes (one he loves, and worked to create).

And pretty much none of the actual Heat fans on here consider you to be anything other than a poorly-disguised Bron stan. Honestly, it's pathetic the extent towards you belittle everyone else in Miami to prop up your Gawd. Stop being such a piece of slime, be true to yourself, stop the facade, and adopt a Henry Abbott avatar already. Enough of your bullshit.

I don't reject anything Lebron did in Miami, nor am i salty about him leaving (glad, actually, the team needed a new look, the previous 'only the playoffs matters' made the most recent season a real bore). What i do reject is the constant and concerted attempt of the Bron-stan brigade (of which you are a part) to denigrate what everyone else did on that team, and to ignore that Bron's stats were inflated respective to others on the team because the offense was built to suit him and his strengths, to offset the possibility of another 2011 finals sulking performance, where (when it looked like he wasn't going to win finals mvp), he literally stopped bothering to play basketball.

Sorry i don't sing Lebron's praises as much as you'd like, but there's more than enough of that from you vermin, and i'd rather stand directly opposed to such worthless rabble. Besides, there's are plenty of negatives to point out, even if you're oblivious to them.

Hopefully the team can get over the injury and health disaster that has been this season, and come back strong next year. Something like a:

Dragic/Chalmers
    Wade/Johnson
    Deng/Beasley
    Bosh/McRoberts
    Whiteside/Birdman

lineup would be refreshing, and a nice change from what had become a bit dried out. I prefer that to what there'd likely be if Bron were still here, along with the media circus he carries everywhere he goes (one he loves, and worked to create).
    here's utter BS and why you just don't like Lebron...who really thinks early playoff exits and no contention for a Finals is "dried out?" you want excitement, become Clips fan and watch the constant lobs all game while experiencing the same early eliminations. what kind of fool are you, seriously?!?

goal of a team is to win titles, and for you to keep insinuating that Lebron's method of getting us there is dried out and that you prefer now to the past 4 years is just plain stupid. you hate the guy, you choose every Lebron thread to discredit it. i'm probably the small sample of people here who appreciates everything he did and wishes Miami would of done more to keep him...I prefer watching him live and for us than against us.

the likes of you rather sit and hang your cap on Wade's crippled self because he's "loyal", and us scrape through an early exit...even if we make it there by the way things are looking.

this new team you're boasting on is only until the 2016/17 free agency....nothing future determined with all the short contracts in place. had Riley, and more so Arison, fielded the right squad with bigs and no cutting Miller, it would be 5 straight Finals. but how exciting is that, right, i mean it's nothing like what we are seeing now?
    Last edited by r15mohd; 03-16-2015 at 05:04 PM.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    No, even if the average of age was higher to the Heat, the core of spurs are much older.
    The Spurs were able to get over 60 wins while only playing their core under 30 mpg each. It's really not worthwhile to compare the cores when the Spurs didn't rely on their core as much as Miami does. Spurs were clearly the deeper team.

Think about the fact that the guy who won FMVP isn't even part of the "core" you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Not much difference, which is why the 2013 Heat team was also bad. It's a miracle he won in 2013 with Bosh putting up 12 pts 6 rbs and Wade putting up 15 pts on 44% in the entire playoffs

In LeBrons 12 year career, he's had a good team only 2 years (2011, 2012) far less than the 10+ years Magic, Bird, Kobe, Duncan has had with some loaded teams

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Nice, you left out the part where he was shit in all the other games. Ray plays good early on and no need for that shot in the first place