Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Kyrle Irving is 5 years younger than Steph Curry ... Holy Sh!t !

I never knew he was already that old just turned 27 today but considering Irving is 22 still that is a huge spread in age. Seemed like they were close to same age as they been in league around the same amount of time but now looks like Irving has the Longest window as he is still a few years from his prime while Curry is smack in the middle of his. With that news I would definitely take Irving over Steph considering time he is 27 Curry will be 32 or 2 years older that current Lebron right now.
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 03-15-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Default Re: Kyle Irving is 5 years younger than Steph Curry ... Holy Sh!t !

Kyrie should come to the Lakers Bright future

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Irving will be 23 in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Irving will be 23 in a week.

Still so basically 4 full years or seasons younger is a big diference.

Banned

Default Re: Kyrle Irving is 5 years younger than Steph Curry ... Holy Sh!t !

Nice, but age doesnt automatically mean you get better, some players peak earlier. And I expect Curry to still be relevant for a long time since he doesn't rely on athleticism.

Bottom line i'm not sure there will ever be a time when Kyrie is better than Steph

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Nice, but age doesnt automatically mean you get better, some players peak earlier. And I expect Curry to still be relevant for a long time since he doesn't rely on athleticism.

Bottom line i'm not sure there will ever be a time when Kyrie is better than Steph

He is arguably better right now.. :confused shrug: Probaably a more complete scorer. Curry a little better passer at this point and its a wash on Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    He is arguably better right now.. :confused shrug: Probaably a more complete scorer. Curry a little better passer at this point and its a wash on Defense.
    No need to respond to trolls like Dubeta. But Kyrie certainly isnt arguably better than Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    No need to respond to trolls like Dubeta. But Kyrie certainly isnt arguably better than Curry.

2 highest scoring games in NBA this season says he is in conversation. Curry has been more consistent than Irving that is biggest difference but Irving seems to be a big game player.

I think Curry and Irving are in the same tier. His team is winning because they have a better coaching system, and they were deeper than the Cavaliers before the Mozgoz-Smith-Shumpert trade.

what a dumb thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Stop it. Kyrie is fantastic and has a bright future, but he has no case over Curry right now. He can't run a team like Curry can.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Stop it. Kyrie is fantastic and has a bright future, but he has no case over Curry right now. He can't run a team like Curry can.
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Good point
    f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck off

Curry did spend 3 years in college. I expect Curry to be in the league a long time though, his shooting will make him last a long time.