Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    What jumpers?
    baseline windmills, 360s, reverses, gamewinner and a bunch of posters against LEGIT centers (instead of Varejao, Perkins, etc )

Wade probably has more highlight reels but not to the extent of 'amazingness' of VC and Kobe.

@ this guy.Have you ever watched the guy before '09
    Thread Title

"Nobody comes close to Wade at spectacular highlights"

Meaning that he does entertaining shyt more than anybody else, Kobes baseline windmills, 360's, reverses, gamewinnes and posters were not an every night occurence, I dont care how you want to slice it, but in 8 years Wade has done more spectacular shyt than Kobe has in 15, why, cause 60% of Kobes shots are jumpers, even in his prime he was always a shoot 1st player. This is not a knock on Kobe, thats just his game, he is great at it, but not near as exciting with what he does than Wade is bruh. I have been a hardcore bball fan since 92 at the age of 6, if you want to go in depth with advantages then we can do it, but you will not win bro.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    I value Wade's one ring more than Kobe's three with Shaq.

Wade imo is the better all around better player.
    Kobe is the better scorer, with a more refined offensive arsenal (skill set)

Having said that....

Replace Wade with Kobe, and I'm sure he wins the same amount of rings with Shaq (if not a few more), and can win with the current Lakers' squad as well... at least 1 ring.

Saw a basketball once

Nobody tops my bro paul george for best rookie highlights!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2nv3DKnhSY

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    Thread Title

Meaning that he does entertaining shyt more than anybody else, Kobes baseline windmills, 360's, reverses, gamewinnes and posters were not an every night occurence, I dont care how you want to slice it, but in 8 years Wade has done more spectacular shyt than Kobe has in 15, why, cause 60% of Kobes shots are jumpers, even in his prime he was always a shoot 1st player. This is not a knock on Kobe, thats just his game, he is great at it, but not near as exciting with what he does than Wade is bruh. I have been a hardcore bball fan since 92 at the age of 6, if you want to go in depth with advantages then we can do it, but you will not win bro.
    What has being primaraly a jumpshooter have to do with highlightes?
    And SMH@the bolded part.

Like I said Wade probably has more highlight reels then VC and Kobe but he's not even close when it comes to 'Spectacular' highlightes compared to these guys. I mean it's not even close dude. Even Bron has more flashy highlight reel then Wade. I can show you tons of better HR of VC and KB.

Gimme quality over quantity bruh.

Thread Title

And i've been watching since 85 and can tell you wade is overrated and couldn't come close to Kobe anyway you cut it. LOL at you thinking wack ass drives when everybody and their mom knows that if the bullshit don't roll in Stern will make sure Wade goes to the line is more exciting then critical game pivoting shots. You're way off.

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07L1A_ibwQ <------------- Over the next 10 years it will be this guy Or Eric Gordon.
    Im hoping this was a joke or something, and EJ is my *****, but he does not stand a chance, the other ***** mentioned should get you irrelevated.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Very misleading pic.

What has being primaraly a jumpshooter have to do with highlightes?
    And SMH@the bolded part.

Like I said Wade probably has more highlight reels then VC and Kobe but he's not even close when it comes to 'Spectacular' highlightes compared to these guys. I mean it's not even close dude. Even Bron has more flashy highlight reel then Wade. I can show you tons of better HR of VC and KB.

Gimme quality over quantity bruh.
    Im guessing you only see dunking as spectacular, and thats cool, but you are crazy to sit here and say what you said. Wades full package of dunks, layups, blocks, and crossovers would embrass 99% of perimeter players to ever play the game. You are using the word :"spectacular" to show the fact that you feel that the dunks are more important than everyything else, which is also cool, but Wades whole reel is full of spectacular shyt with dunks being the least of them. I mean come on man, he has more highlight crossovers than Kobe has dunks, not even mentioning that he gets to the rack and finishes most of those crosses with something else spectacular. Its about the whole package, Vince drops himself because of his lack of other things, his dunks are so fukkin great that it will make you forget about everything else. Kobe has some great dunks, and more spectacular dunks than Wade, and it ends there cause Wade kills him in every other area easily. Do you get my point now, your opinion is cool with me, but what im stating are facts my dude.

Cali Love

Im guessing you only see dunking as spectacular, and thats cool, but you are crazy to sit here and say what you said. Wades full package of dunks, layups, blocks, and crossovers would embrass 99% of perimeter players to ever play the game. You are using the word :"spectacular" to show the fact that you feel that the dunks are more important than everyything else, which is also cool, but Wades whole reel is full of spectacular shyt with dunks being the least of them. I mean come on man, he has more highlight crossovers than Kobe has dunks, not even mentioning that he gets to the rack and finishes most of those crosses with something else spectacular. Its about the whole package, Vince drops himself because of his lack of other things, his dunks are so fukkin great that it will make you forget about everything else. Kobe has some great dunks, and more spectacular dunks than Wade, and it ends there cause Wade kills him in every other area easily. Do you get my point now, your opinion is cool with me, but what im stating are facts my dude.
    So does D-Will have more crossovers then Kobe and Wade. D-Will>Wade/Kobe when it comes to HR's?

Dunks>>all the other stuff you mentioned. Unless you think Jamaal Crawford is more highlight reel material then Blake.

I mean crossovers and some blocks are cool and stuff but that nasty dunk is always taking the first spot when it comes to the NBA top 10, just saying

edit: Agree to disagree I guess you like layups and crossovers, I like dunks
    Last edited by brownmamba00; 07-26-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Very misleading pic.
    why?

Wade hasn't played over the last 10 years and even if he did Kobe's got a way more impressive variety of moves and highlights over that time period. Dunked on Yao Ming's head, Practically jumped over Dwight Howard and dunked on him. His reverse pivot, throw it of the glass move. The list goes on and on. D-whistle has a handfull of lucky circus shots where he just through it up there and it went in. Dude is a flopper too. The entire Miami team are a bunch of floppers. No respect for that.

So does D-Will have more crossovers then Kobe and Wade. D-Will>Wade/Kobe when it comes to HR's?

Dunks>>all the other stuff you mentioned. Unless you think Jamaal Crawford is more highlight reel material then Blake.

I mean crossovers and some blocks are cool and stuff but that nasty dunk is always taking the first spot when it comes to the NBA top 10, just saying
    D Will is ill with it, but his stregnth is size up dribbling, not actual crosses, he does stumble nyggas with his size ups though, but his crossover moves arent on a Wade level.

Think about this, Wade dunks a lot more than Kobe, Wade has hundreds more crossovers than Kobe, hundreds more blocks, and more layups (Kobe has some ill layups too though). Kobes quality dunks cant compete with Wades quantity of everyything, its just not physically possible. If I watch ESPN every night for 2 weeks and I see Kobe have 3-5 ill ass dunks, 1 nice cross, and 2 tough jumpers, but I see Wade have 5 nice dunks, 4 ill dunks, 3 layups, 4 crossovers, and 4 blocks, Wade wins, and he wins easily ya dig.

And lets not sit here and act like Wade does not have a bunch of sick ass yams either, he dunks a lot more than Kobe ever has, yes Kobe has more reduculous dunks, but Wade has so much more of a selection thats its hard for Kobe to even compete with that, even with the illnesss advantage, feel me.

I'm not homophobic, but this thread is incredibly disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Wade hasn't played over the last 10 years and even if he did Kobe's got a way more impressive variety of moves and highlights over that time period. Dunked on Yao Ming's head, Practically jumped over Dwight Howard and dunked on him. His reverse pivot, throw it of the glass move. The list goes on and on. D-whistle has a handfull of lucky circus shots where he just through it up there and it went in. Dude is a flopper too. The entire Miami team are a bunch of floppers. No respect for that.
    Dude, are you fukkin serious, damn haters will say anything. Get the fukk out of my thread, lame ass *****.

Its a known fact that Wade has more highlights in 8 years than Kobe in 15, but nyggas will ignore that and constantly bring up anything but actual highlights to dispute it. Nygga please, call me when you can put together a 7 minute Kobe reel of crossovers only, or a 10 minute Kobe reel not involving jumpers, hell, holla at me when Kobe has a blocked shot highlight reel period.