Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

they reveal they are divorced, have 2 or more kids, and average looking? I mean do they think their pu$$Y is that powerful that they can say things like

You must drive
    You must like dogs
    You must live alone
    You must be employed

Why are these demands and her situation is not that great? Is it because us man value sex that much that they feel they can do this?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

Every women above a 4 has options enough to be quite picky. Not that those standards are listed are that odd.

3 of them just suggest youre an adult in a part of the country that doesnt have an incredible public transportation system.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Why do women feel the need to be so demanding in their dating profiles when.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Every women above a 4 has options enough to be quite picky. Not that those standards are listed are that odd.

3 of them just suggest youre an adult in a part of the country that doesnt have an incredible public transportation system.
    Yup. It

I mean do they think their pu$$Y is that powerful
    yup.

Every women above a 4 has options enough to be quite picky
    this.

[QUOTE]Yup. It

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    yup.

this.

that.

women know that there are enough desperate, bottom of the barrel scraping dudes out there that they can have absolutely nothing going for them and still have somewhat decent options. they can be average-ugly, out of shape, unemployed, completely broke, have no prospects, no personality, no discernible skills/talent, etc and still have 3 or 4 dudes in their contacts list who would get out of of bed at 2am to drive across town for a shot at their worn out coochies that haven't been washed in [COLOR="Red"]4 days[/COLOR].

it's mens own fault for simping tho. if more men had higher standards, it wouldn't be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    it's mens own fault for simping tho. if more men had higher standards, it wouldn't be like this.

don't blame women for their illogically high standards. blame our lost brothers who roll around in the muck and mud like vile swine. they have grossly inflated the stock price of p*ssy. they have grossly inflated the egos of women who aren't about shit.

this must stop.

we are our brothers' keepers.

a good majority of the chicks i see on POF are single moms. i'm only there to **** so it's not a big deal to me. but it's crazy to see how many single moms there are in society.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

dating sites are full of desperate women attempting to be courted by even more desperate men.

their "demands" are well within reason. its just that the men on their are generally lowest common denominator. so asking them to be able to drive can come off as out of the question. my own place??? oh fck you bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

don't blame women for their illogically high standards. blame our lost brothers who roll around in the muck and mud like vile swine. they have grossly inflated the stock price of p*ssy. they have grossly inflated the egos of women who aren't about shit.

this must stop.

we are our brothers' keepers.
    i used to put pssvy on a pedestal then i began fcking a lot more thanks to POF. changed my viewpoint. i didn't even have to court my first fck from a dating app. bought her a drink at applebees, had her blowing me in the parking lot.

dating apps are the best

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Because men are becoming weaker and beta cucks have allowed women to take control.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i used to put pssvy on a pedestal then i began fcking a lot more thanks to POF. changed my viewpoint. i didn't even have to court my first fck from a dating app. bought her a drink at applebees, had her blowing me in the parking lot.

dating apps are the best

Is POF one of the swipe apps or you can message everyone?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I think times are ripe for approaching in person tbh... Even average chicks have 100 dudes in their inbox but go to a bar or club with early mid 20s crowd and I notice few guys actually approach strangers

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    they reveal they are divorced, have 2 or more kids, and average looking? I mean do they think their pu$$Y is that powerful that they can say things like

You must drive
    You must like dogs
    You must live alone
    You must be employed

Why are these demands and her situation is not that great? Is it because us man value sex that much that they feel they can do this?

This is basic shit. You think these requests are not reasonable? You should only be questioning the profiles that state things along the lines of:

You must have a 14" c0ck
    You must be 10% body fat or lower and 180-190 lbs
    You must be at least 6 feet tall
    You must know how to cook very well
    You must know how to handle electric, plumbing, carpentry, etc

That's when you start to question if the bitch thinks her shit don't stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Is POF one of the swipe apps or you can message everyone?
    you can swipe but you can also be proactive an message chicks without matching

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The talent on Tinder when I got to Houston was terrible. Well over 60% of the girls were fat chicks.

It was like night and day between where I was in Australia.