Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Okay. You, TheMan, and Chewing believe you are wiser than God now.

At least you may have a few decades to rethink that.

The following are Bible verses stressing the importance of submission to God's Will.

Islam TRANSLATES to submission to God's Will.

Of course I'm not wiser than God. But I am wiser than any man who believes he can speak with authority on God's behalf.

At the end of the day if someone sees you sitting on a rug in the middle of a workday praying to your god, they are going to be hard pressed to take anything you say seriously.

That

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Okay. You, TheMan, and Chewing believe you are wiser than God now.

At least you may have a few decades to rethink that.

The following are Bible verses stressing the importance of submission to God's Will.

Islam TRANSLATES to submission to God's Will.

What you talkin' bout, Willis?? I'm a God-fearing Christian man!

Through Christ, all things are possible. Even apostasy. Embrace the trinity. Come to Christ, brother.

Our women don't have to cover themselves up!

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Of course I'm not wiser than God.
    You claimed that Islam and Christianity "both need to go".

Whatever you choose in your heart to replace the aforementioned with, you think is superior for the welfare of mankind. That shows that you think you know better than God---who revealed the Qu'ran to mankind, which is also called the Furqan (criterion of right and wrong).

You replaced what was right and wrong, with whatever your "logic" and your "feelings" thinks and now you are showing opinions that clearly show you think you know better than the Almighty.

You thinking Islam is "evil"(when Islam essentially means complete submission to God's Will) is just about enough to show where you stand, Prometheus.

I am saying undoubtedly that the Qu'ran comes from God. That's a principle aspect of belief.

. But I am wiser than any man who believes he can speak with authority on God's behalf.
    I'm not speaking on God's behalf but that's what Muhammad (PBUH) did---he was the Messenger of God (PBUH).

Here's a Biblical verse on it.
    Deuteronomy 18:18 18I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.
    And you can do research yourself on the man's accomplishments, how he was foreshadowed in Hindu Scriptures as well, and what he was able to do. You can read the Qu'ran from front to back and come to your conclusion. No errors whatsoever are in that book.

Now the question stands---is the Qu'ran the Word of God? That's something you'll have to answer Prometheus, before you pass away.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    At the end of the day if someone sees you sitting on a rug in the middle of a workday praying to your god, they are going to be hard pressed to[COLOR="Green"] take anything you say seriously.[/COLOR]

That’s just how it is.
    Thank you for reaffirming what the Qu'ran says.

وَإِذَا نَـدَيْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلَوةِ اتَّخَذُوهَا هُزُواً وَلَعِباً ذلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ يَعْقِلُونَ
    (58. And when you proclaim the call for the Salah, they take it (but) as a [COLOR="Green"]mockery and fun[/COLOR]; that is because they are a people who understand not.)
    Surah 5 Al Maeda Verse 57-58
    Certainly, that is part of the test. Most assuredly, I nor anyone else require nor desire your approval or of the people who mock sacred things.

Certainly, it has happened before as the earlier Muslims were tested---mocked--jeered--boycotted--tortured--slaughtered.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    What you talkin' bout, Willis?? I'm a God-fearing Christian man!

Through Christ, all things are possible. Even apostasy. [COLOR="Green"]Embrace the trinity.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Come to Christ, brother.[/COLOR]

Our women don't have to cover themselves up!

Thanks for the tempting offer, Mr. Chewing, but I respectfully decline.

Would you be so kind as to reflect on the following?

[QUOTE]
    And the Jews will not be pleased with you, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]nor the Christians until you follow their religion. [/COLOR]Say;

It's a shame more Muslims don't actually read the Quran, especially the part where it says they must not live amongst western societies and non believers.

Then they could live in peace in there sand huts marrying there cousins in paradise

Win for everybody

Thank you for reaffirming what the Qu'ran says.
    What the Qu'ran says doesn't make my original statement any less truthful. People see someone pulling out a rug and praying on it in a hospital supply closet and chalk it up as abnormal behavior.

You claimed that Islam and Christianity "both need to go".

Whatever you choose in your heart to replace the aforementioned with, you think is superior for the welfare of mankind. That shows that you think you know better than God---who revealed the Qu'ran to mankind, which is also called the Furqan (criterion of right and wrong).

You replaced what was right and wrong, with whatever your "logic" and your "feelings" thinks and now you are showing opinions that clearly show you think you know better than the Almighty.

You thinking Islam is "evil"(when Islam essentially means complete submission to God's Will) is just about enough to show where you stand, Prometheus.

I am saying undoubtedly that the Qu'ran comes from God. That's a principle aspect of belief.

I'm not speaking on God's behalf but that's what Muhammad (PBUH) did---he was the Messenger of God (PBUH).

Here's a Biblical verse on it.

And you can do research yourself on the man's accomplishments, how he was foreshadowed in Hindu Scriptures as well, and what he was able to do. You can read the Qu'ran from front to back and come to your conclusion. No errors whatsoever are in that book.

Now the question stands---is the Qu'ran the Word of God? That's something you'll have to answer Prometheus, before you pass away.
    No, it was written by man - as all words that have ever been written.

God is beyond words and also beyond apprehension. There is no such thing as a prophet - it is beyond the limitations of mortal existence to speak directly on behalf of God.

Your certainty is based on nothing. Trust, I suppose. At one point, you wanted to believe, and a genuine desire is all it takes. Islam describes itself with such finality and certainty as to make itself irresistable to the mind which craves answers to unanswerable questions, as well as very frightening to the rest of us. It's quite insane, actually.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    No, it was written by man - as all words that have ever been written.
    And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.
    And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
    25:4-25:5

God is beyond words and also beyond apprehension. There is no such thing as a prophet - it is beyond the limitations of mortal existence to speak directly on behalf of God.

And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. And those who [COLOR="DarkGreen"]disbelieve dispute by [using] falsehood[/COLOR] to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth and have taken My verses, and that of which they are warned, in ridicule.
    18:56

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Your certainty is based on nothing.[/COLOR] Trust, I suppose. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]At one point, you wanted to believe, and a genuine desire is all it takes.[/COLOR] Islam describes itself with such finality and certainty as to make itself irresistable to the mind which craves answers to unanswerable questions, as well as very frightening to the rest of us. It's quite insane, actually.[/QUOTE]

“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13)

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)