Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    im a superhero

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Nice angles? All the pictures are pretty much straight on.
    so are the two i chose for kobe then.

you chose one wade picture where they are essentially shooting from a higher point and then one right under him with him pulling his face back from the camera.
    are you an idiot and cant tell the difference?

im a superhero

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    It's not just a couple of pictures showing this. He looked different in college. Plain and simple.
    so does kobe. look at the growth in jaw in the pictures i put up comparing his rookie season and this last season.

both pictures straight on just like phongs.

Decent college freshman

also, Kobe was 18 when he entered the league. Him looking a lot bigger and more mature compared to his first couple of seasons doesn't really raise any red flags.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    so does kobe. look at the growth in jaw in the pictures i put up comparing his rookie season and this last season.

both pictures straight on just like phongs.
    phong is just messing with you. But you don't need completely exaggerated photos to see the difference.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    also, Kobe was 18 when he entered the league. Him looking a lot bigger and more mature compared to his first couple of seasons doesn't really raise any red flags.
    and you're comparing photos of wade now to when he was in college... when he was, wait for it... 18 or 19...

LOL I emphasized it for a reason. It's not the first time nor the last time that people have mentioned Wade's mutating jaw.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    and you're comparing photos of wade now to when he was in college... when he was, wait for it... 18 or 19...
    20/21 . . . there's a big difference between an 18-year-old and a 21-year-old.

male body parts grows at different rates. i dont really believe you really stop growing as a male until you're like 25-30.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    LOL I emphasized it for a reason. It's not the first time nor the last time that people have mentioned Wade's mutating jaw.
    man I just think it's ridiculous when people are in straight denial It's clearly gotten bigger. You can play mental gymnastics and find a way to make like it's normal, but this is a 29-year-old man with a face that is different from the face he had as a junior in college.

Yeah he did look different in college, maybe because he was like 30 pounds lighter

Sorry to break it to you, but a lot of athletes use gh.. Its not a steroid and personally I couldnt care less if someone wants to use it. Id rather see Wade play than sit out for twice as long with the same injuries..

Also, the side effects people are going on about are from either chronic misuse, or a bad reaction to it. Most people you would never be able to tell.

Decent college freshman

Like I said, I don't even care that he used HGH. I'm just saying, it's pretty clear there's something up with his face. Either he's using HGH, or he puts on muscle in an exceptionally bizarre way. Maybe it is the latter, but the former seem far more likely. Give me an example of another basketball player whose jaw grew like that, and don't say Kobe . . .

He's had wide jaw even as a kid.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    He's had wide jaw even as a kid.
    Did you know Dwyane Wade as a kid? All we ever see is that one picture which is at a 3/4 angle. I have no idea what happened in the interim between his childhood and college, but I remember him from college and he did not look like he does now.

Even at that angle you can see that his jaw was wide as a kid. It's not strange. It's called square face shape. Lots of people have it. Have nothing to do with using or not using HGH.