Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Rip Hamilton potentially out for a while

Wilson Chandler, or is it too late?

Damn this sucks

Feel for Rip and Bulls fans....short term this isn

Banned

This trade was thrown around on other trade boards. cj watson/asik for wes mathews/kurt thomas. I really like what ive seen from watson this year, but a taller scorer coming off the bench, plus maybe re re signing mike james would be pretty dope imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    Don't want him either. That's why I don't think the Bulls should make any big deals. We'd get lowballed unless we found a stupid GM... which happens actually.
    What about Morris Almond? I've always thought he could be a good NBA player on the right team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Wilson Chandler, or is it too late?
    I would friggin love chandler on the team, too bad we'd be way above lux tax with him, not to mention next year rose gettin paid fat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    This trade was thrown around on other trade boards. cj watson/asik for wes mathews/kurt thomas. I really like what ive seen from watson this year, but a taller scorer coming off the bench, plus maybe re re signing mike james would be pretty dope imo.
    I would be willing to do Korver and Asik for Matthews and Thomas but not Watson. Watson seems to be a lot better and valuable than most people (specifically Bulls fans) realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    What about Morris Almond? I've always thought he could be a good NBA player on the right team.
    the Bulls certainly shouldn't be taking on any projects as their saviour if they're serious about coming out of the East. And thibbs would never take the time to develop anyone. I'm hoping we take a swing at Dorrell Wright though. I think Rip will be fine for the playoffs TBH. Or maybe something like Brewer and Korver for Ray. I don't wnana give up Asik for anyone old.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Asik would be a big deal for Boston. They have no center and that guy is good enough to be a starter. He's also expiring and I don't know if he wants to play backup after this year. He's can legitimately be an elite defender.

May bring back KG as well, lol...obviously that won't happen, but Ray Allen is worth a shot. He's so marginalized in that stupid offense. It's worth it. He can play at an all-star level (like last year) for a couple more years.
    Its always hard to let go of one of your promising young players, particularly a centre. But if it means getting someone of Allen's calibre, and contend for a title now, then it makes sense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I would be willing to do Korver and Asik for Matthews and Thomas but not Watson. Watson seems to be a lot better and valuable than most people (specifically Bulls fans) realize.
    True that. i used to be all for trading cj, but he's really gotten used to the system this year. if anyhing, go hard for ray allen. i have no doubts the bulls beat the heat with ray ray.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    I would friggin love chandler on the team, too bad we'd be way above lux tax with him, not to mention next year rose gettin paid fat.
    1 year deal?

Banned

I'm gonna wait instead of pushing the panic button, especially since this "Source" wasn't optimistic before Rip has even got checked. And we all know how the Deng injury was played in the media, made it seem like he was out for the season, yet just had a 20 point game tonight...

So yea, I'll take doctor results before pulling the trigger.

1 year deal?
    March 1st was the last day for him to sign an Offer Sheet.

He cant sign with any NBA team except Denver this season, if not then he becomes a Restricted Free Agent this summer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    I'm gonna wait instead of pushing the panic button, especially since this "Source" wasn't optimistic before Rip has even got checked. And we all know how the Deng injury was played in the media, made it seem like he was out for the season, yet just had a 20 point game tonight...

So yea, I'll take doctor results before pulling the trigger.
    Whether it is a serious injury or not, this team needs to move on from him. It's pretty clear that Rip cannot stay healthy. His injury today was not even a freak accident or anything like that, it was just a simple screen Roy Hibbert set on Rip and then Rip Hamilton ran into it and got hurt and left the game.

Rip is just fragile.

I've said that the Bulls need to make a deal for a while now but I didn't know it was going to have to be a deal for and involving a SG. I thought the deal the Bulls should make would involve Carlos Boozer but at this point Carlos Boozer has to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    the Bulls certainly shouldn't be taking on any projects as their saviour if they're serious about coming out of the East. And thibbs would never take the time to develop anyone. I'm hoping we take a swing at Dorrell Wright though. I think Rip will be fine for the playoffs TBH. Or maybe something like Brewer and Korver for Ray. I don't wnana give up Asik for anyone old.
    Chris Douglas-Roberts?

Assuming hes able to get out of his Italian deal.

Banned

1 year deal?
    Yeah, but jr wouldnt go over lux for wilson chandler. im pretty sure on that. i dont know all the technicalities on his situation, but from reading other boards, ppl are saying hes close to impossible to get. but wilson is a stud.