Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What

Default What

Mike Conley: 13.9 PPG on .369/.374/.795 shooting (49.5 TS%)

Marc Gasol: 6.1 PPG on .322/.371/.810 shooting (45.6 TS%)

Default Re: What

They're 32 and 34 years old.

Marc every single game honestly looks more shook than 2011 Bran out there. Good thing he provides other aspects of value.

It honestly really skeeves me when casual fans here SHIT on Gasol (because of his obvious offensive shookness), they can't see the other impact he provides. Just really gets under my skin for some reason but yeah dude can absolutely be better on offense. He's lucky we've never needed him to take over a game in that regard but he's past his age too now so you can't really blame the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Pretty massive drop off for both of them in just one year though. Marc Gasol is legit arguably the worst scorer in the league rn. Dude is shooting 26.8% on 2 pointers! That’s pretty inexplicable considering he was still capable of scoring double digits on decent efficiency last year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Conley is coming off one of his best years. Gasol had a dropoff already. Conley is adjusting to a new role. He'll get better

Gasol is lesser Al Horford at this point, not like they need his scoring w/ Siakam becoming a Superstar anyways. He does everything they want: Provides great spacing, defense, and keeping the offense moving with good screens and passing.

Conley is adjusting to Utah, he'll be fine. He's played w/ Gasol for most of his career so moving to Gobert will take some time to get used to since he doesn't pass or shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Gasol is lesser Al Horford at this point, not like they need his scoring w/ Siakam becoming a Superstar anyways. He does everything they want: Provides great spacing, defense, and keeping the offense moving with good screens and passing.
    That’s all well and good but he should at least be decently efficient considering how little he shoots. He’s been absolutely inept.

I usually hit open layups

Gasol keeps doing this stupid ass right shoulder fade-away brick from the post. He just needs to drop step into the defender and go up strong towards the rim for layups.

[QUOTE=RRR3]That

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

He held Embiid scoreless

I'd think Toronto would be shopping Gasol and maybe Ibaka and Lowry too although they are still playing at a high level

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    I'd think Toronto would be shopping Gasol and maybe Ibaka and Lowry too although they are still playing at a high level
    I see them going the Boston route and holding on to assets for a trade while making deep PO runs. They could always just resign all three at a discount, none of them are gonna cost that much in free agency.

I see them going the Boston route and holding on to assets for a trade while making deep PO runs. They could always just resign all three at a discount, none of them are gonna cost that much in free agency.
    I'd at least be shopping them and seeing what's out there for them. The fact that they already have Lowry's replacement balling especially

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    I'd at least be shopping them and seeing what's out there for them. The fact that they already have Lowry's replacement balling especially
    I mean they'll get you some 2nd round picks, Lowry maybe a 1st and a decent role player package so it's not much. Raptors would prefer to trade Lowry to a PO team, I can't think of anyone except maybe Dallas but I doubt they would get anything. I see them moving FVV to point and Lowry moving to the bench tbh.

I mean they'll get you some 2nd round picks, Lowry maybe a 1st and a decent role player package so it's not much. Raptors would prefer to trade Lowry to a PO team, I can't think of anyone except maybe Dallas but I doubt they would get anything. I see them moving FVV to point and Lowry moving to the bench tbh.
    Lowry is way better than FVV, why would they do that?