Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe Bryant vs James Harden 2014-15

Kobe Bryant - "destroying his team with his fg%, everybody hates him, even if his teammates score 0 points and shot 20-60 and have 8 turnovers in 20 minutes let's put the blame on Kobe who just scored 44. He took all the money but if he didn't they'd be a contender because rest of the roster is really great and one player for 8 mil would make all the difference."

James Harden-"Breakout season. Best sg in the league by far. Rockets look good because of his greatness". When he score 6 points there's on thread about it but when kobe scores 44 point there are 20 threads about how inefficient he is"

Meanwhile

Kobe 34.8 MIN 37.7% FG 28.8 3PT% 78%FT 3.8 AST 1.5 STL 0.3 BLK 3.0 TO 27.3PTS

Harden 37.3 MIN 38.3% FG 41 3PT% 90%FT 7.2 AST 1.7 STL 1.0 BLK 4.1 TO 25.5 PTS

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25

I know troll posts are coming
    But i don't give a damn about them just as Kobe doesn't give a crap about all the haters, and that's exactly why you hate him, cause you can't reach him

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs James Harden 2014-15

Kobe ts% 48%
    Harden ts% 56%

Kobe fga: 24.4
    Harden fga: 18.3

Kobe points per shot = 1.11
    Harden points per shot= 1.39

Harden ppg with as many shots as Kobe = 34 ppg

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    Kobe ts% 48%
    Harden ts% 56%

/thread

Banned

Kobe ts% 48%
    Harden ts% 56%

I guess Brandan Wright with that amount of shots has 50ppg.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Kobe ts% 48%
    Harden ts% 56%

These two guys lead all sg's in scoring and neither even shoots 39%...what the **** happened to the sg position?
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-18-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    I guess Brandan Wright with that amount of shots has 50ppg.
    Sure

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Kobe ts% 48%
    Harden ts% 56%

Kobe is playing absolutely terrible this season and his stats are seriously overrated considering his efficiency, but you really have to consider a part of OP's point.

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25.

You guys expect Kobe to play like he's in his prime, but he just came off of 2 serious injuries and is surrounded by sub-par teammates. Harden has Dwight and Ariza, and his other teammates haven't played as bad as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    Kobe Bryant - "destroying his team with his fg%, everybody hates him, even if his teammates score 0 points and shot 20-60 and have 8 turnovers in 20 minutes let's put the blame on Kobe who just scored 44. He took all the money but if he didn't they'd be a contender because rest of the roster is really great and one player for 8 mil would make all the difference."

James Harden-"Breakout season. Best sg in the league by far. Rockets look good because of his greatness". When he score 6 points there's on thread about it but when kobe scores 44 point there are 20 threads about how inefficient he is"

Meanwhile

Kobe 34.8 MIN 37.7% FG 28.8 3PT% 78%FT 3.8 AST 1.5 STL 0.3 BLK 3.0 TO 27.3PTS

Harden 37.3 MIN 38.3% FG 41 3PT% 90%FT 7.2 AST 1.7 STL 1.0 BLK 4.1 TO 25.5 PTS

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25

I know troll posts are coming
    But i don't give a damn about them just as Kobe doesn't give a crap about all the haters, and that's exactly why you hate him, cause you can't reach him

You forgot his rebounds.

Want to know how many players have averaged 25.5, 7.2, and 6.6?

6. Bird, Jordan, Robertson, Havlicek, Lebron combined for 14 such seasons.... and Harden this season.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Kobe = new definition of black hole

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic
    Kobe is playing absolutely terrible this season and his stats are seriously overrated considering his efficiency, but you really have to consider a part of OP's point.

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25.

You guys expect Kobe to play like he's in his prime, but he just came off of 2 serious injuries and is surrounded by sub-par teammates. Harden has Dwight and Ariza, and his other teammates haven't played as bad as expected.

Stop saying that stupid shit. NOBODY expects him to play like he is in his prime, but he opens himself up for criticism when he at his age and skill level now is chucking up a ridiculous 24.4 shots and only hitting .377% of said shots. He's taking the most shots ever in his career after the 06 season. He deserves every critique he gets if he's going to play like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic

Kobe is 36 Harden is 25.

Money says Harden is playing with more former D-leaguers and overseas players than Kobe is right now.

Off the top of my head, I can think of five players on the Rockets roster who have been drafted and not spent a season in the D-league or overseas. Harden, Ariza, Howard, Terry, Garcia. Everyone else was either overseas when they were signed (Beverley, Papa, D-Mo, Dorsey), came from the D-league (Canaan, Daniels, Jones spent a season and a half there), or are rookies (Johnson, Capela, Black), or a combination of two or all three.

Lets not act like Harden and Dwight have a dream team assembled around them, and yet, they're still 9-2.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Kobe needs to retire already. James Harden is an overrated manufactured wannabe Kimbo Slice that got his azz knock out by MWP.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Let's not forget Kobe in 2013 with Howard and a stacked team barely made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Stop saying that stupid shit. NOBODY expects him to play like he is in his prime, but he opens himself up for criticism when he at his age and skill level now is chucking up a ridiculous 24.4 shots and only hitting .377% of said shots. He's taking the most shots ever in his career after the 06 season. He deserves every critique he gets if he's going to play like this.
    Don't get me wrong, he's playing like ass right now and he honestly shouldn't be taking more than 18-20 shots. I hate the way he's playing right now as much as anyone, but the amount of shit he gets is seriously too much. It's mainly trolling, but nonetheless ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Money says Harden is playing with more former D-leaguers and overseas players than Kobe is right now.

Off the top of my head, I can think of five players on the Rockets roster who have been drafted and not spent a season in the D-league or overseas. Harden, Ariza, Howard, Terry, Garcia. Everyone else was either overseas when they were signed (Beverley, Papa, D-Mo, Dorsey), came from the D-league (Canaan, Daniels, Jones spent a season and a half there), or are rookies (Johnson, Capela, Black), or a combination of two or all three.

Lets not act like Harden and Dwight have a dream team assembled around them, and yet, they're still 9-2.
    That's why I said they're playing better than expected. Everyone wrote off the Rockets, claiming they would be the 8th or out of the playoffs, but the way the team is meshing is the surprising part.