Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Have you ever said a player would be a bust when they got drafted and they did well?

I always thought Glen Davis was gonna be a fat bum who was out of the league in 3 years, but he's actually a serviceable role player.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Have you ever said a player would be a bust when they got drafted and they did well?

90% of ISH with Zach Lavine

I thought Deron Williams and Marvin Williams would both suck in that '05 class but DWill had a great run for a few years.

Learning to shoot layups

I hate to say it now because he's one of my favorite players, but I really was not a fan when we drafted Joakim Noah. I thought he wasn't going to take his playing serious and would fall out of favor in a couple years. Just super unorthodox I guess.
    His first year in the league he had some major maturity issues and was even suspended a game or two after altercations and some vets didn't like him and I thought for sure i was right...luckily i was really wrong about him and he turned out to be super intense and better than i could of imagined

Jrue Holiday and Russell Westbrook.

Wasn't too fond of athletic, unproven pointguards. What do I know...