Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default serious topic: What was lebron's big secret "extra motivation" to win the finals

did he ever reveal this

Banned

Default Re: serious topic: What was lebron's big secret "extra motivation" to win the finals

There was a kid in hospital fighting cancer he asked Lebron to win a ring for him and cleveland, Lebron didn't mention it because he passed away the night the Cavs lost.

Default Re: serious topic: What was lebron's big secret "extra motivation" to win the finals

Being able to read ISH without seeing your posts. Shame he failed.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    There was a kid in hospital fighting cancer, Lebron didn't mention it because he passed away the night the Cavs lost.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

There was a kid in hospital fighting cancer he asked Lebron to win a ring for him and cleveland, Lebron didn't mention it because he passed away the night the Cavs lost.

Nah - twas the typical 'if i win i'll bring this up, if i lose i won't mention it' Lebronesque bitch move - probably some passive aggressive shit to do with Riley

DAMN.

His dck got exposed and it was all downhill from there

NBA Superstar

half off at Bosley

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    His dck got exposed and it was all downhill from there
    This.. from then on he went into LeShrivelled mode

Even bran stans must cringe when he opens his mouth sometimes..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    This.. from then on he went into LeShrivelled mode

Even bran stans must cringe when he opens his mouth sometimes..
    I don't get how the stans defend what he says. If my favourite player said stupid shit like that I'd happily admit they are an idiot while enjoying their on court performances. When Orlando had Dwight I liked watching him but was happy to admit he was a great big **** off the court.

Decent college freshman

I read that Nike was pledging a $1M donation to youth organizations in Cleveland. LBJ wanted, according to this report, to gift the city a title and bring in resources to help kids out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    I read that Nike was pledging a $1M donation to youth organizations in Cleveland. LBJ wanted, according to this report, to gift the city a title and bring in resources to help kids out.
    If that were the case a good PR move would have been for Lebron to donate $1m himself after the loss. People would have respected him for that.

He wanted to win in order to not go 2/6 after the Cavs got to the Finals by luck. Nobody expected that, not even him.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Morbid