Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: John Wall Postgame Interview

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    some of you took my comments the wrong way. i wasn't dismissing john wall's feelings at all. since it is my job to care for the sick i am supposed to carry myself in a professional manner which requires me to be as detached as possible. when i lost my grandfather to cancer i cried just like he did when he thought about miyah.

what i was saying was that sometimes it's hard to tell if players for the most part are truly attached to the people they meet or not, or if they're just regarding fans as charity cases. obviously wall felt a very real connection and i am not knocking that, but yes if i were in his shoes, i would be upset but i've seen it happen so many times that i most likely wouldn't cry, but instead focus on something else.

but i think i'll be surprised come april/june, or even next season if he still continues to talk about her and keep her memory alive. i'm not saying that'll prove if he's genuine or not but emotions like that are not seasonal. i think about dead patients from time to time, and their families, it's not rare to hear nurses at the nursing station bring up topics like that.
    I believe you bro, that's exactly how they are treating and misjudging me on this subject. I just hate it when people accuse you for doing something you didn't do. Someone actually negged me with a message saying "How could I make fun of a little girl being dead?" That hurts me because I never said anything about that poor girl. People have to really watch what they say to people and about them. That's not cool at all. I would never laugh at somebody's death especially a 6 year old girl with cancer.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

People have to really watch what they say to people and about them. That's not cool at all.
    And yet...you cant grasp why laughing gifs and pedobear vans dont belong in a topic about a little girl passing away....regardless of what you are referencing?

If you dont understand it not being the right place for it you never will. But dont come in here acting like other people need to be more sensitive about what they say about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    And yet...you cant grasp why laughing gifs and pedobear vans dont belong in a topic about a little girl passing away....regardless of what you are referencing?

If you dont understand it not being the right place for it you never will. But dont come in here acting like other people need to be more sensitive about what they say about you.
    I apologize for that part even tho I was obviously talking about Jameer. I admit it too a couple pages earlier that I should of said my respects about the girl and give props to Wall expressing his true feelings about the tragedy before I even made the laughing gif (which was also talking about something totally different). Im not a cruel person like that at all, I was just carried away in the whole back and forth thing I had with Jameer and yes man that was my fault. It also bothers me that some other posters did worse but don't get backlash the way I did, and that's why from now on Im going watch myself more carefully when I talk since the majority of this board hates me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

I would like to REPORT unidentified users who messaged me in negs stating that I'm making fun of the girl who died. Can you, the other mods, or the administrator do something about that to find out who they are? This is getting ridiculous. I never said anything bad about that girl. I know we don't get along but come on man that's painfully horrible for anybody to get wrongfully accused like that.

I was fighting back tears, wont lie

Damn that was sad.
    Af it that fakkit NY fan doesn't deserve a ban for this thread, than what does he have to do to get himself banned? Really no place for trash like this even in a troll infected forum as ISH

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Damn that was sad.
    Af it that fakkit NY fan doesn't deserve a ban for this thread, than what does he have to do to get himself banned? Really no place for trash like this even in a troll infected forum as ISH
    Whats your problem? I said nothing bad about wall's feelings or that girl. You haters need help man.