Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: NBA 2K15 info and discussion

tried out playing as a centre a bit more last night. Finding it hard to block shots and rebound a bit. It's weird but in 2k games I always find it really easy to rebound and block as a shorter player but as a 7"1 centre he doesn't block shit and just waves his arms at them but his hands are too far from the ball. Post moves are still easy to abuse though.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Just beat the All-NBA or MyTeam all stars, I dont remember what they call it. But I pulled LeBron in the pack
    Hey dude, what lineup do you need to do the 1st challenge? I have all bronze players but it's not letting me do it.

2k just submitted a patch to fix server issues, lag input, My Park, and MyTeam.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/10/15...h-for-nba-2k15

Banned

****ing hell, you guys are playing a lot. How do you have a full-gold stacked team and finished Domination already? I've been playing MyCAREER exclusively and I'm only 15 games in. I did get the game three days later than you guys though.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    ****ing hell, you guys are playing a lot. How do you have a full-gold stacked team and finished Domination already? I've been playing MyCAREER exclusively and I'm only 15 games in. I did get the game three days later than you guys though.
    Same here. I've just been playing Mycareer and Teamup. I opened my packs day 1 but haven't played any MYTeam games. Probably gonna get into it soon cause the only reason I'm doing Mycareer is for the Park/Rec but those modes are booty.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Anyone playing MyTeam? Pretty fun. Only on the Lakers one (which I beat already, but the 2K servers didn't save.....), but it's an interesting concept. The economy seems exploitable. I might take advantage of it once I build up more MT.

Running with Rondo/Kyrie/Hayward/ZBo/Amare right now.

Oh, I clicked on the wrong page. Apparently some of you are. What's your team?
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 10-25-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Decent college freshman

does anyone know if it is at all possible to adjust RULES? I want to turn foul out to off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Hey dude, what lineup do you need to do the 1st challenge? I have all bronze players but it's not letting me do it.

2k just submitted a patch to fix server issues, lag input, My Park, and MyTeam.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/10/15...h-for-nba-2k15
    Sorry for not responding quick. Haven't read this thread in a while. Been playing so much 2k . I did all bronze. Someone of the first few they make you have 3 of a certain team. I think Jazz are one. You can't do it unless you have 3 people from the jazz on your team. I thought they were gonna let you pick the 3 jazz players but you actually have to their card.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Anyone playing MyTeam? Pretty fun. Only on the Lakers one (which I beat already, but the 2K servers didn't save.....), but it's an interesting concept. The economy seems exploitable. I might take advantage of it once I build up more MT.

Running with Rondo/Kyrie/Hayward/ZBo/Amare right now.

Oh, I clicked on the wrong page. Apparently some of you are. What's your team?
    I bet the domination part of my team. Now onto Road to the Playoffs. Everyone makes it rain 3's online. So frustrating sometimes.

Banned

Do any of you guys have an extra PS4 10k VC bonus? I didn't get one with my game, would rep.

I was playing against the Warriors and realized that Steve Kerr is not only coaching but also commentating... ****in GOAT.

Banned

lmao

When not injured the MyTeam I'm running with is Joe Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Aldridge and horford. 6th man of monta ellis. Got PP and horford from packs and other 4 in domination.

Beat a couple more domination teams, OKC is next got Bosh and Lance Stevenson added to my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Beat a couple more domination teams, OKC is next got Bosh and Lance Stevenson added to my team.
    Lance is crazy in this game. Besides harden I think he's the best SG in 2k.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    When not injured the MyTeam I'm running with is Joe Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Aldridge and horford. 6th man of monta ellis. Got PP and horford from packs and other 4 in domination.
    How you liking Monta? Been thinking about buying him to be my backup PG.

Now using Rondo/Kyrie/Hayward/Zbo/Unibrow
    Augustin/Ariza/Wilson Chandler bench. ZBo moves to the 5 and I play small when Davis rests. Or still small when Zbo rests. Ariza and Hayward cannot miss shots.

Only on Dallas still. Been taking a break and went back to MyCareer (finally got the sprite/gatorade deal).