Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Notice this fool didn't address any of the points i made but just spewed more rethoric. You can't even debate with this idiot.

Notice the nice intelligent discussion i just had with blacknapalm about the same topic.

Its that ****ing simple dmavs. Address the ****ing post. Don't go on and on about shit that ain't relevant.

Since me and blacknapalm already discussed this. there's literally no reason to even talk further on it with you.

Everyone who reads our post would understand.

Gosh gino you're an old man filled with regrets waiting to die alone. fcking get over it!

dmavs is one of those people who PRETENDS to be smarter than they really are. They use a lot of big words and posts 10 paragraphs long. Hoping that people will simply just agree with whatever he says, based on solely on him saying it. And also to avoid reading his monologues. He can't ever address a point head on, cuz he always takes the position away from public opinion, to seem like he's more intelligent than everybody else. The problem with all that is, it's a harder position to defend. Therefore he has to go make sh*t up to support it. Then when you call him out on it, he throws his pathetic temper tantrums like a child, while still expecting people to take him and anything he says seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    What? I did address the points. Comparing Lebron and Kobe in terms of getting teammates involved is absurd. I can't believe even you would try and pretend otherwise. Its both shocking and sad how you clearly have no clue about players or the game.

The Lakers are better than you give them credit for. You made a huge deal out of the Suns loss...and then you just want to sweep two road victories under the rug. 1 of them the Lakers were extremely clutch in a tight game late in the 4th...and the other they trounced arguably the best team in the league right now on the road.

2 of the Lakers like 12 road wins on the year just came without Kobe. You always claim they aren't clutch and that is why Kobe jacks it up so much. Yet all the Lakers have far better clutch numbers than Kobe and just won a tight game without him. Then you say everyone is a product of Kobe and they can't do anything without him. Yet they somehow destroyed the Spurs....and Bynum/Gasol didn't even score efficiently. Could it be that playing inside out is just better? Could it be that actually playing team oriented basketball and hitting open men in rhythm is better?

Could it be? Stop confusing me with one of those morons claiming Bynum is the best player on the Lakers. I've never said that.

How about you just answer me this. Which Kobe do you want in the playoffs?

24 shots on 40% shooting or 19 shots on 47% shooting. Answer the question. Just pick one. Don't try to rationalize your pick. Just pick which guy you want in the playoffs.
    Now that I have gotten my point across. Let's address this post.

Lakers the last two games have shot a HORRIBLE percentage. They shot 38% at half time today and was up BIG. Why? Because of their rebounding and Spurs insistance to continue to chuck threes.

You are so full of shit.

Gasol today 9 of 24...

you call that team basketball? That's more shots than Kobe.

Bynum today also 7 for 20. These are kobe numbers on a bad day.

Bynum against Suns 10 for 27.

Gasol against suns 25 shots.

Notice how this is TEAM BASKETBALL to dmavs. Chucking up 27 and 25 shots respectively.

But when Kobe does it... OHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A BALL HOG!!

Team basketball? Go to the Lakersground. The biggest complaint about bynum is that HE IS A BLACK HOLE IN THE OFFENSE!

ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HAND, HE IS ONLY LOOKING TO SCORE. HE NEVER PASSES.

lol @ saying team basketball when you have a center trying to chuck up 30 shots a game.

The offense was also completely stagnant against hornets. Why don't you read the lakers blog on ESPN and actually see what the reporters were saying about the game. I will certainly hold them to a hgiher standard than you.

Team basketball? lol... in and out? lol you just got exposed.
    Bynum literally never passess and every LA fan in this forum will confirm that.
    Doesn't matter if its a double triple, or quad team, he will go against the grain again again and again.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-12-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Thank God someone invented the ignore lists feature. These trolls are the worst posters in this forum. I hope you guys have a different attitude and mindset in the real world.

Bladers

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Bladers

He's a security guard. He will shoot you in the head. I think Bladers looks like Zimmerman.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Thank God someone invented the ignore lists feature. These trolls are the worst posters in this forum. I hope you guys have a different attitude and mindset in the real world.

Welcome to my Ignore Lists. Why do you hate LeBron? Did he raped your girlfriend? You are so annoying.
    What? They put LeBron on the court when their opponents cut their lead. Just stop posting in this forum. I'll ready put you on my ignore lists. Ok Thanks bye.
    http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...=245407&page=4

Guess we can't all be "good posters" like you who's so stupid, you tell the same pathetic lie over and over again, expecting people to believe it. Yeah....you(lebron23) would know all about being a troll(lebron23)....wouldn't you?

OOPS!!!!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Andrew "Da Gawd" Bynum

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Now that I have gotten my point across. Let's address this post.

Lakers the last two games have shot a HORRIBLE percentage. They shot 38% at half time today and was up BIG. Why? Because of their rebounding and Spurs insistance to continue to chuck threes.

You are so full of shit.

Gasol today 9 of 24...

you call that team basketball? That's more shots than Kobe.

Bynum today also 7 for 20. These are kobe numbers on a bad day.

Bynum against Suns 10 for 27.

Gasol against suns 25 shots.

Notice how this is TEAM BASKETBALL to dmavs. Chucking up 27 and 25 shots respectively.

But when Kobe does it... OHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A BALL HOG!!

Team basketball? Go to the Lakersground. The biggest complaint about bynum is that HE IS A BLACK HOLE IN THE OFFENSE!

ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HAND, HE IS ONLY LOOKING TO SCORE. HE NEVER PASSES.

lol @ saying team basketball when you have a center trying to chuck up 30 shots a game.

The offense was also completely stagnant against hornets. Why don't you read the lakers blog on ESPN and actually see what the reporters were saying about the game. I will certainly hold them to a hgiher standard than you.

Team basketball? lol... in and out? lol you just got exposed.
    Bynum literally never passess and every LA fan in this forum will confirm that.
    Doesn't matter if its a double triple, or quad team, he will go against the grain again again and again.
    Are you so dense that you can't realize that the Lakers are currently missing Kobe. Do you really not understand the difference? Kobe is chucking it up there 24 times a game with Bynum and Gasol out there as well.

That is the difference you ****ing ignorant moron. Do Gasol and Bynum take that many shots with kobe in the game? Of course not...that would be absurd. Only Kobe...the biggest ball hog in the world...does that.

Just so you know:

Bynum has taken over 20 shots...only 1 time this year
    Gasol has taken over 20 shots...only 4 times this year

Bynum's 1 time was without Kobe....3 of Gasol's 4 were without Kobe

ROFL...Hulk exposed again for being a complete mother ****ing retard. Just another day.

Roasted.....

Without Kobe.

Gasol :
    25.3 ppg 11.0 rpg

Bynum :
    19.0 ppg 19.6 rpg

Peace :
    17.6 ppg

Sad days for stans.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Without Kobe.

Gasol :
    25.3 ppg 11.0 rpg

Bynum :
    19.0 ppg 19.6 rpg

Peace :
    17.6 ppg

Sad days for stans.
    zomg players average better stats when they have the ball more
    yo check boshs and wades numbers without bron
    lebron is the worst player ever

Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    37% without kobe.
    I love how people are using such a small sample size to determine that Bynum can't be a first option.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Without Kobe.

Gasol :
    25.3 ppg 11.0 rpg

Bynum :
    19.0 ppg 19.6 rpg

Peace :
    17.6 ppg

Sad days for stans.
    What's really sad here is y'all are the same people who bagged on MWP when he was bricking shots. NOW....he has ONE GAME with 20+ points, and it's "ZOMG....MWP.....BIG 3....DON'T NEED KOBE"!!!!

Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    I love how people are using such a small sample size to determine that Bynum can't be a first option.
    I like how people who claim to know about basketball want to call a C who doesn't pass or turns the ball over when double teamed, a reliable first option on offense

Absolutely hilarious
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    What's really sad here is y'all are the same people who bagged on MWP when he was bricking shots. NOW....he has ONE GAME with 20+ points, and it's "ZOMG....MWP.....BIG 3....DON'T NEED KOBE"!!!!

Hilarious
    But Bynum has like 2 bad games and it's "o he can't score without Kobe, can't be a first option!"

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    But Bynum has like 2 bad games and it's "o he can't score without Kobe, can't be a first option!"
    Child please. Like I said before, a lot of y'all were the same ones bagging on MWP for bricking shots in way more than just one game. But he has one good game and all of a sudden the Lakers don't need Kobe....right? GTFOH!!!! Pau had more points than Bynum did the other night, so what's your excuse for that one? Please keep trying to make a point where there is none to be made

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Child please. Pau had more points than Bynum did the other night, so what's your excuse for that one? Please keep trying to make a point where there is none to be made

Try again
    Excuse? He had a bad game. What's your point?

I'm saying you can't use a small sample size to determine Bynum can't score without Kobe the same way you can't use a small sample size to say Artest is much better without Kobe