Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GOAT Commissioner

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I thought he was an okay poster before I found out about the trillion accounts he has one here. And then he started changing his mind about everything.

I'm sorry, I just have a distaste for bipolar people due to real life experiences with them.
    On his other account RG is a Wade and Kobe fan.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Kobe's presence gets bynum way more lobs and easy dunks. Are you serious?

from what? they aren't doubling Kobe, only in the last minute do they double him...its so overblown and untrue he's always doubled. he might get the other teams best defender but this idea he's so focused on he gets everyone easy baskets, especially the most dominating size presence in the league, isn't true. if anything Kobe will probably take the shot himself instead of passing it to wide open players anyways when he's doubled. his shot selection is so awful sometimes.

it should be easier for Kobe playing with 2 dominating big men, than its easier for them playing with Kobe. kobe's 20+ shots every game regardless of his being hot/cold, is what holds them back. to think of this team without Bynum or Gasol is what would break them.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 04-11-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Is Kobe back for the nuggets game???
    Hope so, I'll be at the game.
    I hope so too so I can laugh when Kobe ends up getting more FGA than points in that game.

Bynum had to save his ass earlier in the season when they played the Nuggets since Kobe was shooting like 20% in that game. The superior player had to do what he had to do to carry his team to victory.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    from what? they aren't doubling Kobe, only in the last minute do they double him...its so overblown and untrue he's always doubled. he might get the other teams best defender but this idea he's so focused on he gets everyone easy baskets, especially the most dominating size presence in the league, isn't true. if anything Kobe will probably take the shot himself instead of passing it to wide open players anyways when he's doubled. his shot selection is so awful sometimes.

it should be easier for Kobe playing with 2 dominating big men, than its easier for them playing with Kobe.
    ban yourself please

Bynum > Dwight > Prime Yao

GOAT Commissioner

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Bynum > Dwight > Prime Yao
    37% without kobe.

Magic Johnson

it should be easier for Kobe playing with 2 dominating big men, than its easier for them playing with Kobe. kobe's 20+ shots every game regardless of his being hot/cold, is what holds them back.
    Don't be so stupid and dumb, or else your dumbness and stupidness will overwhelm your shitty posts and no one will understand just how stupid and dumb you are.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Bladers with the ETHER

NBA Superstar

I thought he was an okay poster before I found out about the trillion accounts he has one here. And then he started changing his mind about everything.

I'm sorry, I just have a distaste for bipolar people due to real life experiences with them.

you serious fool? calling someone else bipolar? surely you cant be serious

man i guess some people don't know themselves too well...

kill yourself please
    Fixed.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Don't be so stupid and dumb, or else your dumbness and stupidness will overwhelm your shitty posts and no one will understand just how stupid and dumb you are.

you should get your kobe lackey's to laugh at that again

better yet you should call it trophy was it? thats sooo clever lmao

you serious fool? calling someone else bipolar? surely you cant be serious

man i guess some people don't know themselves too well...
    Do you even know what bipolar means? I really don't think you do.

Define bipolar in your own words.

NBA Superstar

ban yourself please

what are you denying? are you saying kobe is regularly getting doubled? since you'd be lying or wrong....

you just can't handle the truth.

it should be easier for Kobe playing with 2 dominating big men, than its easier for them playing with Kobe. kobe's 20+ shots every game regardless of his being hot/cold, is what holds them back. to think of this team without Bynum or Gasol is what would break them.
    You don't even watch the lakers.

Not only does Bynum get alley ops from drives by Kobe. He also gets DEEEEEEEP positions from him.

Thirdly the Lakers most used play was Kobe/Gasol PnR. Kobe draws the double. Pass to open Gasol. Who draws Bynums man, which leads to an easy alley op to Bynum.

Bynum is shooting 37% since Kobe went out.
    Gasol is also shooting under 50%.

You're such a retard. BAN YOURSELF.

NBA Superstar

Do you even know what bipolar means? I really don't think you do.

Define bipolar in your own words.

bipolar = heavincent's projection of himself onto others. explain how you're not...

in your own words.