Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    This is not the same as this

Bynum can be a first option

Reading comprehension.
    you're wasting your time arguing with this kid.

hes among the densest posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

I've realized

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yes I said when did I call him a first option. Because I never stated he's a first option.

Simple comprehension.

....which you CLEARLY DO NOT have since this:
    I love how people are using such a small sample size to determine that Bynum can't be a first option.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=259307&page=9

was your first post. Then you contradicted yourself and started flip flopping, when you realized you made yourself look stupid. Further proving you had no real point here to begin with, just like I've been saying the whole time.

Nice try
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Bynum can be first option. He has Dwight Howard stats this year and he is more skilled scorer. 2nd best center in the league for sure.

It's not about Kobe,Rose,Wade or Lebron. If your team has 7 foot monster with such talent, he can be first option. It is franchise/coach's decision.

I like that Kobe can't play now because it made the line between Kobe stans and Lakers fans more obvious.

NBA Superstar

lakersreign is a complete kobe homer moron. if there is a worst of the worst of kobe homers its that fool kid sits there refreshing reply every second when you're arguing with him probably frothing at the mouth and shaking he's so pressed, calls people immature and angry when he's as much a bitter lil kid as there is, and does what a lot of kobe homers do in sheltering themselves with other kobe fans to validate their almighty kobe God retard thinking...

its like a cult of kobe worshipping retards, and lakersreign is their constantly buttraped altar boy.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

i agree with this coattail riding gimp for once ^^

He doesn't do this every game and he's a complete immature dumbass. I don't care if people want to call him the best player, he can't be the #1 option and everything run through him till he decides not to be an immature dumbass most of the time.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    ....which you CLEARLY DO NOT have since this:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=259307&page=9

was your first post. Then you contradicted yourself and started flip flopping, when you realized you made yourself look stupid. Further proving you had no real point here to begin with, just like I've been saying the whole time.

Nice try
    just stfu idiot

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He doesn't do this every game and he's a complete immature dumbass. I don't care if people want to call him the best player, he can't be the #1 option and everything run through him till he decides not to be an immature dumbass most of the time.

kobe isn't the greatest #1 option either. y'all act like Kobe never misses or had bad games, or doesn't live and die by his mid range J, like an old MJ....where he shoots them out of it WAY more than Bynum ever has. who cares if he hits game winners against the worst teams in the league afterall he's a big reason why the other team came back with his missed chucks.

not saying Kobe can't and shouldn't be a #1 at times when he's feeling it, but to act like Bynum can't ever be, and imply that Kobe is so far above is laughable. this double standard of kobe vs everyone else is so stupid. Kobe has gotten over 20+ shots all season dominating the ball and chucking...3 games of Bynum where he's up and down, and now Bynum can't be #1 option? please

oh and Bynum's immaturity is just a part of his personality, you take the good with the bad. just like Kobe and his narcissism where its all about him, not the team, sometimes. its funny how Kobe rarely gets flack for that.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 04-12-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    I defend logic. Would I need to defend logic if you and your kind weren't shitting in every thread?
    Defending logic =/= Kobe exempt from criticism?

Like I said, grow the f*ck up.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Are you so dense that you can't realize that the Lakers are currently missing Kobe. Do you really not understand the difference? Kobe is chucking it up there 24 times a game with Bynum and Gasol out there as well.

That is the difference you ****ing ignorant moron. Do Gasol and Bynum take that many shots with kobe in the game? Of course not...that would be absurd. Only Kobe...the biggest ball hog in the world...does that.

Just so you know:

Bynum has taken over 20 shots...only 1 time this year
    Gasol has taken over 20 shots...only 4 times this year

Bynum's 1 time was without Kobe....3 of Gasol's 4 were without Kobe

ROFL...Hulk exposed again for being a complete mother ****ing retard. Just another day.

Roasted.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Could it be that playing inside out is just better? Could it be that actually playing team oriented basketball and hitting open men in rhythm is better?
    I will repeat my post since you didn't address none of it. You change topic faster than people can shuffle a deck. I won't let you get away with it this time. Save your rant for someone else.
    Lets discuss this post.

Now that I have gotten my point across. Let's address this post.

Lakers the last two games have shot a HORRIBLE percentage. They shot 38% at half time today and was up BIG. Why? Because of their rebounding and Spurs insistance to continue to chuck threes.

You are so full of shit.

Gasol today 9 of 24...

you call that team basketball? That's more shots than Kobe.

Bynum today also 7 for 20. These are kobe numbers on a bad day.

Bynum against Suns 10 for 27.

Gasol against suns 25 shots.

Notice how this is TEAM BASKETBALL to dmavs. Chucking up 27 and 25 shots respectively.

But when Kobe does it... OHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A BALL HOG!!

Team basketball? Go to the Lakersground. The biggest complaint about bynum is that HE IS A BLACK HOLE IN THE OFFENSE!

ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HAND, HE IS ONLY LOOKING TO SCORE. HE NEVER PASSES.

lol @ saying team basketball when you have a center trying to chuck up 30 shots a game.

The offense was also completely stagnant against hornets. Why don't you read the lakers blog on ESPN and actually see what the reporters were saying about the game. I will certainly hold them to a hgiher standard than you.

Team basketball? lol... in and out? lol you just got exposed.
    Bynum literally never passess and every LA fan in this forum will confirm that.
    Doesn't matter if its a double triple, or quad team, he will go against the grain again again and again.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-12-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    You say that like its a bad thing...I'd tear her shit up.
    Its not a bad thing... Im saying kid needs to get laid

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    I will repeat my post since you didn't address none of it. You change topic faster than people can shuffle a deck. I won't let you get away with it this time. Save your rant for someone else.
    Lets discuss this post.

Now that I have gotten my point across. Let's address this post.

Lakers the last two games have shot a HORRIBLE percentage. They shot 38% at half time today and was up BIG. Why? Because of their rebounding and Spurs insistance to continue to chuck threes.

You are so full of shit.

Gasol today 9 of 24...

you call that team basketball? That's more shots than Kobe.

Bynum today also 7 for 20. These are kobe numbers on a bad day.

Bynum against Suns 10 for 27.

Gasol against suns 25 shots.

Notice how this is TEAM BASKETBALL to dmavs. Chucking up 27 and 25 shots respectively.

But when Kobe does it... OHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A BALL HOG!!

Team basketball? Go to the Lakersground. The biggest complaint about bynum is that HE IS A BLACK HOLE IN THE OFFENSE!

ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HAND, HE IS ONLY LOOKING TO SCORE. HE NEVER PASSES.

lol @ saying team basketball when you have a center trying to chuck up 30 shots a game.

The offense was also completely stagnant against hornets. Why don't you read the lakers blog on ESPN and actually see what the reporters were saying about the game. I will certainly hold them to a hgiher standard than you.

Team basketball? lol... in and out? lol you just got exposed.
    Bynum literally never passess and every LA fan in this forum will confirm that.
    Doesn't matter if its a double triple, or quad team, he will go against the grain again again and again.
    bynum's been passing out a lot more of late than he did earlier in the year. stop BS'ing people fool and dogging your teams players just to prop kobe

Even though Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, I gotta say Kobe stans are pathetic. You'd think everyone on their team other than da Gawd sucks even though they're balling without him

Saw a basketball once

Obviously, Kobe is the best player in the league. This thread is just trying to trick people into thinking he's not.