Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Excuse? He had a bad game. What's your point?

I'm saying you can't use a small sample size to determine Bynum can't score without Kobe the same way you can't use a small sample size to say Artest is much better without Kobe
    Please keep grasping at straws child. Your supposed logic here, if you can call it that, makes absolutely no sense. MWP has a few good games out of like 30, and all of a sudden, the Lakers don't need Kobe? I guess the thought never occurred to you that if he was this consistent early on in the season, the Lakers wouldn't be the 3rd seed going into the playoffs...huh? GTFOH!!!! You CLEARLY have no clue of what you're talking about. Just on here to hate on Kobe, like all brainless Kobe haters. Stop embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Stans going mad because all these time they were using Kobe's teammates can't play argument. Now it's proven wrong.

Gasol & Bynum plays like Kevin Mchale & Moses Malone Even Metta World Peace plays like formerself.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Please keep grasping at straws child. Your supposed logic here, if you can call it that, makes absolutely no sense. You CLEARLY have no clue of what you're talking about. Just on here to hate on Kobe, like all brainless Kobe haters. Stop embarrassing yourself
    What have I posted that implies I'm a Kobe hater ever on this forum?

I'll break it down simply. Anyone saying players on the Lakers are much more effective without the ball in Kobe hands after a couple of games is most likely basing his thoughts on a small sample size which never works out. Just like people claiming Bynum can't be a first option after a small sample size are equally retarded, same thing with people claiming Artest is much more dominant without the ball in Kobe's hand.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

What have I posted that implies I'm a Kobe hater ever on this forum?

I'll break it down simply. Anyone saying players on the Lakers are much more effective without the ball in Kobe hands after a couple of games is most likely basing his thoughts on a small sample size which never works out. Just like people claiming Bynum can't be a first option after a small sample size are equally retarded, same thing with people claiming Artest is much more dominant without the ball in Kobe's hand.
    Please.

You CLEARLY don't watch Laker games, and only Kobe haters bring up this ABSURD nonsense about Bynum being a first option on offense when he's CONSISTENTLY shown a pattern of not being able to handle the responsibility. Yeah...a reliable first option who makes stupid fouls(flagrants) for no real reason. Not to mention one who doesn't pass, or makes stupid turnovers when pressured in double teams.

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Please.

You CLEARLY don't watch Laker games, and only Kobe haters bring up this ABSURD nonsense about Bynum being a first option on offense when he's CONSISTENTLY shown a pattern of not being able to handle the responsibility.

Try again
    It's amazing how you continue to miss the point of my post.

Let me make it simpler.. You can't make major determinations of what a player can or can't do it an extremely small sample size.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

It's amazing how you continue to miss the point of my post.

Let me make it simpler.. You can't make major determinations of what a player can or can't do it an extremely small sample size.

Yeah...an extremely small sample size like MOST of this season and ALL of last season and the playoffs. Where they were eliminated in the second round, cuz this supposed "great" first option you're referring to disappeared? The only person here missing a point is CLEARLY you

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 04-12-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Yeah...an extremely small sample size like MOST of this season and ALL of last season and the playoffs where they were eliminated in the second round. Cuz this supposed first option you're referring to disappeared?

Try again
    When did I call him a first option? I said people claiming he can't be a first option based on 2-3 games he played without Kobe doesn't make sense.

Lol in your mind you've completely determined I'm an anti-kobe poster because I don't see the importance of small sample size's in determining which players play better with/without Kobe.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

When did I call him a first option? I said people claiming he can't be a first option based on 2-3 games he played without Kobe doesn't make sense.

Lol in your mind you've completely determined I'm an anti-kobe poster because I don't see the importance of small sample size's in determining which players play better with/without Kobe.

Of course you didn't call Bynum a first option....of course not....of course

Which means you're admitting to being a Kobe hater posting just to hate on Kobe like I said before. It's either one, or the other. You choose

Try again

Of course you didn't cal Bynum a first option....of course

Which means you're admitting to being a kobe hater posting just to hate on Kobe like I said before.
    Can't have it both ways

Try again
    Please explain this logic to me. Because I'm posting that I don't care about a small sample size makes me a Kobe hater?

Yes I can have it both ways. And my both ways is that '
    1. I don't think you can determine players on the Lakers play better without Kobe

2. I don't think you can determine players on the Lakers play worse without Kobe

After a small sample size.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Please explain this logic to me. Because I'm posting that I don't care about a small sample size makes me a Kobe hater?

Yes I can have it both ways. And my both ways is that '
    1. I don't think you can determine players on the Lakers play better without Kobe

2. I don't think you can determine players on the Lakers play worse without Kobe

After a small sample size.

I love how people are using such a small sample size to determine that Bynum can't be a first option.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=259307&page=9

But remember now, he just said he never said anything about Bynum being a first option.

Nice try

But remember now, he just said he never said anything about Bynum being a first option.

Nice try
    That's the same thing I just said.

It's laughable to claim Bynum can't be a first option because of a small sample size.

Which is the same reason it's laughable to say everyone on the Lakers play better with Kobe.

As I just stated.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

That's the same thing I just said.

It's laughable to claim Bynum can't be a first option because of a small sample size.

Which is the same reason it's laughable to say everyone on the Lakers play better with Kobe.

As I just stated.
    I love how people are using such a small sample size to determine that Bynum can't be a first option.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=259307&page=9

Contradicting yourself there child.

Nice try

Contradicting yourself there child.

Nice try

This is not the same as this

Bynum can be a first option

Reading comprehension.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

This is not the same as this

Bynum can be a first option

Reading comprehension.

....which you CLEARLY lack...and that exactly why you said this:

....contradicting yourself

Nice try

....which you CLEARLY lack...and that exactly why you said this:

Nice try

Yes I said when did I call him a first option. Because I never stated he's a first option.

Simple comprehension.