Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Default James Harden, O.J. Mayo, Louis Williams have become the elite 6th men in the NBA.

James Harden and OJ Mayo are both top 7 SGS in the NBA now. Louis Williams is a top 10 SG. all three would be putting up 20+ ppg and 5+apg if they were starting. OKC vs MEM is going to be a war in the

When i think about Harden and Mayo. Harden reminds me more like LeBron type, super consistent stat stuffer, but front running bullying people, as teams have a handful of dealing with Westbrook and Durant. How many clutch shots has Harden hit? Not ot mention his flopping is out of the control failing his arms like a b*tch any time he drives, which is part of the reason he gets to the line so much.

OJ on the other hand inconsistent at times off the bench, but man that dude seems to show up when you need him most. and he WILLS you to a victory. He did it once again last night. He has been a different player since seeing PG duties. All we need is Mayo to show up four out of seven games, to beat you remember that.

3rd place out West and don't even have our best player playing. That should tell you we have elite talent in Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol and OJ Mayo or else it would be impossible to do, especially out West.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/nugge...nba/index.html
    Last edited by O.J A 6'4Mamba; 03-12-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Default Re: James Harden, O.J. Mayo, Louis Williams have become the elite 6th men in the NBA.

what happened to O.J. Mayo being better than Derrick Rose???

Default Re: James Harden, O.J. Mayo, Louis Williams have become the elite 6th men in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    what happened to O.J. Mayo being better than Derrick Rose???

22 points 5 rebs 8 assists 3 steals 9/14 FG 3/8 3pt, and the dagger 3 pointer to seal the game, off the bench. Not bad at all.

OJ Mamba, i mean Mayo will become a superstar in the NBA that actually wins you ball games. Hell with stat padding advertised superstars that can't lead team to a playoffs. Derrick Rose the totally package, but start doing the eye test.
    OJ Mayo is a freak in his own right. Just needs to get out of Memphis. OJ playing PG, is the only way he could reach his potential and he is showing it. Deep down even you kneww that would be the only way bigsmoke.

OJ is too big and strong for pretty much every PG in the NBA. His handle are good enough to be a PG. His jumper is a beauty. OJ is simply unstoppable off the pick and roll, because HE HAS THE MOST RANGE IN THE NBA. I emphasis that. his last 3 of 4 games he has hit a 3 pointer from about 27-29 ft range, casually. This playoffs is going to be crazy. It is obvious that OKC and MEM will be going to war in the WCFS. Durant/Gay Zbo/Ibaka Mayo/Westbrook .
    Last edited by O.J A 6'4Mamba; 03-12-2012 at 05:08 AM.

Grizzlies will get #2 seed out west,but i'm not sure what our best matchup would be first round. Clippers are probably the easiest team to beat. Better at them in every position by a lot, besides point guard.

Don't really want to see Dallas, Denver, or Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Grizzlies will get #2 seed out west,but i'm not sure what our best matchup would be first round. Clippers are probably the easiest team to beat. Better at them in every position by a lot, besides point guard.

Don't really want to see Dallas, Denver, or Houston.
    There aren't going to be any easy outs for the West this season, except maybe depending who gets the 8th seed. It'd be pretty sucky to fight for the second seed, and then have to face say the defending champions in the first round.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

12 a game off the bench shooting poorly(40 and 41% last couple years) isnt really of note for a player like OJ mayo was supposed to be. Hes not playing especially well even by 6th man standards. Hes no Bobby Jackson or anything. Maybe one day hes a starter again playing pretty well. But for a lottery pick "Next great guard" type? Hes playing Delonte West ball. Which is...ok. But im notsure it justifies comparison to Harden.

Few players have beenbigger letdowns to me. Not that its his fault big things were expected. But it would be nice to see him as the kind of player you cant justify benching.

Decent playground baller ScarSymmetry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

James Harden and OJ Mayo are both top 7 SGS in the NBA now. Louis Williams is a top 10 SG. all three would be putting up 20+ ppg and 5+apg if they were starting. OKC vs MEM is going to be a war in the

When i think about Harden and Mayo. Harden reminds me more like LeBron type, super consistent stat stuffer, but front running bullying people, as teams have a handful of dealing with Westbrook and Durant. How many clutch shots has Harden hit? Not ot mention his flopping is out of the control failing his arms like a b*tch any time he drives, which is part of the reason he gets to the line so much.

OJ on the other hand inconsistent at times off the bench, but man that dude seems to show up when you need him most. and he WILLS you to a victory. He did it once again last night. He has been a different player since seeing PG duties. All we need is Mayo to show up four out of seven games, to beat you remember that.

3rd place out West and don't even have our best player playing. That should tell you we have elite talent in Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol and OJ Mayo or else it would be impossible to do, especially out West.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/nugge....nba/index.htm
    Epic Mayo Homer Post.

Certified ISHiot.

Al Harrington > Mayo. Jason Terry > Mayo.

Orange Juice isn't even better than Mo Williams this year.

I thought OJ was he 6-4 Mamba..

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I thought OJ was he 6-4 Mamba..
    I'm trying to think of an animal that doesn't live up to the expectations people set for it... but so far, I've got nothing.

1. Al Harrington.
    2. Lmao.
    3. What a pathetic attempt to hide your Mayo love.....putting his name second was a nice touch though

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I'm trying to think of an animal that doesn't live up to the expectations people set for it... but so far, I've got nothing.
    Hes like one of those supposedly giant snakes deep in the jungle where natives and some local "scientist" claims its 40 feet long so skeptical first world scientists trek all the way out to the sticks to measure it and its actually 18 feet long and bulky because its pregnant.

OJ mayo is a good sized snake thats hyped up as a monster by locals who are convinced its responsible for all their lost cattle. He cost someone thousands of dollars in travel and time to go measure him to confirm hes barely even of note.

OJ A 6 meter python.

mo williams, Al harrington, and JET are all better 6th men than OJ

Banned

Before opening this thread I knew this would only be about you bumming OJ Mayo