Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Stop the oppression of women in universities

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    but definitely not "she is less than" right?

bias doesn't happen out there?...no white male has ever had an edge?
    Of course bias exists. Duh. I'm sure it's happens all time time that a guy gives the edge to someone else because they were in the same fraternity. I'm sure there are plenty of old rich guys that prefer to hire pretty young women. I'm sure there are Jews that give an edge to fellow Jews. I'm sure plenty of people get hired because they're best friends with the boss' cousin.

Bias obviously exists. It's just weird when people are ONLY obsessed with bias in the case of a white guy that might have a bias towards other white guys.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

okay, sure...I have no issue owning up to that. Men get hired for being attractive as well.

But why is it hard for you to own up to the fact that white men lead all races and genders for edge when being hired?
    If anything, ugly people are the most discriminated. #uglylivesmatter

White men have issues like everyone else. Have you worked labor jobs in rural America? I've known plenty of poor white male Americans struggling to get by. I just dont believe the red carpet is laid out for white men like it's led to believe. Have you seen the high suicide rate amongst white males?

Owning up to your last statement really doesn't help anything. Just because white males may have more jobs in a certain role doesn't mean they had the edge...just means that there were a lot of white males that applied.
    Last edited by Hawker; 05-02-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Banned

It is almost as if a majority of the country is white....

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Dude, if businesses realized that women would do the same work as men for 27% less pay, what is stopping businesses from hiring only women?

If the wage gap were true, every business would be made up only of women because businesses would save 23% of their salary budget compared to if they hire men. Not even the most woman-hating business owner in the world would pass that up.

Most things that feminists say do not stand up to logic or scrutiny, but it's gotten to a point where everyone, including the President of the United States, is happy to continue peddling their rhetoric unquestioningly.
    Which is my response to people like primetime who says to stop complaining. You have the president who is supposed to be an intellectual and fed legitimate statistics but is parroting false information that can lead to policies that affect people negatively.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Honestly guys, I can't even disagree with most of the stuff you're saying, It's just become a massive eye roller in here listening to men cry about women every other day.

Has anyone in here been discriminated against for being male in real life?

Does anyone in here wish they were female so that they can get the female privileges?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Which is my response to people like primetime who says to stop complaining. You have the president who is supposed to be an intellectual and fed legitimate statistics but is parroting false information that can lead to policies that affect people negatively.
    when a chick takes my job for being a chick I'll complain...right now I just can't bring myself to worry that much

Banned

Honestly guys, I can't even disagree with most of the stuff you're saying, It's just become a massive eye roller in here listening to men cry about women every other day.

Does anyone in here wish they were female so that they can get the female privileges?
    Who is crying?

I have sat on hiring boards where we turn down highly qualified male candidates in favor of unqualified women candidates.

This is probably not a problem that effects you, as your generation does not talk about this shit a lot. I'm 26 and it seems like for the past 8 years every time you go to a party or social gathering there is at least one dumbass femtard bringing up women oppreshun at every opportunity she can. So yes I do have to hear about it on a daily basis. When I was in university I also had to attend a mandatory "understanding media" aka feminism indoctrination class. Any one who spoke out against the BS peddled by the professor, or even just asked critical questions, was told to shut up and given a near fail grade, unless they sent a letter of apology to the professor.

From what I understand now, these feminism indoctrination classes are entering curriculums as early as high school and middle school now. A whole new generation is being raised to believe in the BS wage gap statistic and other feminist theory BS, at a younger age than ever before.

It is a big problem, but probably not one that personally affects you, or that you have to deal with on a consistent basis like other people do.

If everyone had your attitude though, the cultural marxists behind this movement would win pretty quickly.

Feminists =/= women.

Complaining about feminists =/= complaining about women

Insulting feminists =/= insulting women

Most women aren't feminists. Not all feminists are women. Plenty are [COLOR="Black"]fa[/COLOR]ggoty men and creepers/stalkers desperate to bang any ugly hairy-armpitted woman that will let them.

when a chick takes my job for being a chick I'll complain...right now I just can't bring myself to worry that much
    President affects policy. Using false information and BS statistics to do so isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young