Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 20 arrested following violent protests after Southern California Trump rally

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I can only imagine the media narrative if the tea party did this at Obama events.
    Imagine if Trump supporters did this at Hillary events

"Kristallnacht 2: VIOLENT ANTI-FREE SPEECH WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP ZEALOTS VIOLENTLY ATTACK A PEACEFUL HILLARY RALLY. YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW RACIST IT WAS! PICS INSIDE"

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: 20 arrested following violent protests after Southern California Trump rally

I'd literally be worried about nuclear war if trump was pres, so logically to me I could say that I hope one of these protesters shoots and kills Trump.

I don't really hope that though, because Hill-Dawg is going to demolish him in the general election. He has no shot of being the president.

^lol

#234353 great thing about trump .. he exposes who the beta, spineless pussies are out there

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    #234353 great thing about trump .. he exposes who the beta, spineless pussies are out there
    yep, according to the OP it's his supporters, who got their fckin asses kicked all over the place by a bunch of libs.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    yep, according to the OP it's his supporters, who got their fckin asses kicked all over the place by a bunch of libs.
    yeah that tends to happen when its 23542543543 vs 1 .. none of those 'libs' would ever dare try that one on one .. saw one video of a group of turds surrounding a car stuck in traffic .. vandalized it with paint, spit on the car etc .. pussies all of them

yeah that tends to happen when its 23542543543 vs 1 .. none of those 'libs' would ever dare try that one on one .. saw one of video of a group of turds surrounding a car stuck in traffic .. vandalized it with paint, spit on the car etc .. pussies all of them
    there was only 1 Trump supporter at his own rally?

wow

there was only 1 Trump supporter at his own rally?

wow

College superstar

Primetime busting out some ether. Lol.

Very good NBA starter

I'd literally be worried about nuclear war if trump was pres, so logically to me I could say that I hope one of these protesters shoots and kills Trump.

I don't really hope that though, because Hill-Dawg is going to demolish him in the general election. He has no shot of being the president.
    Massive fail.

The only risk for a nuclear war is if Hillary is elected with her insane neocon foreign policy of provoking Russia.

Trump and Putin will get along fine and unite to fight Islamic terrorism, not engage in silly cold war squabbles.

dumb protestors .. trump is going to win even bigger now in cali
    I never imagined myself voting for Trump...

But I decided if I was going to vote, it was going to be for him, specifically because everyone that dislikes him, I'm tired of them.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I never imagined myself voting for Trump...

But I decided if I was going to vote, it was going to be for him, specifically because everyone that dislikes him, I'm tired of them.
    What a retarded reason to vote for someone

This is why we need IQ tests for voters...we have voters voting just to spite other voters.

While I understand the sentiment I can't agree with being disruptive and violent as protestors against Trump when you're protesting his brand of hatred with YOUR OWN brand of hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    While I understand the sentiment I can't agree with being disruptive and violent as protestors against Trump when you're protesting his brand of hatred with YOUR OWN brand of hatred.
    Why is it "hatred" to enforce the law? It's already the law that illegals are to be deported. Why is saying we are going to actually enforce the law "hatred"?