Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Serbs, Croats and Bosnians can be friends

Coexistence and peace is possible.

Make the Balkans great again.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Serbs, Croats and Bosnians can be friends

My good Serbian friend got himself a girlfriend with Bosnian roots.....and her father renounced her because she's dating/ living with a Serb and he said she's dead for him. Poor girl....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaTesla
    I think you mean Bosnian-Muslims/Bosnjaks?

'Bosnian' is a term that includes all ethnic groups living within 'Bosnia' (Serbs, Croats, Bosnian-Muslims etc). Hercegovians (or Hercegovci) is also a term that includes all three groups. Theyre two seperate geographical regions hence the official name of the 'country' (if it can even be called that) is Bosnia-Hercegovina).
    I mean all Bosnian nationals, regardless of their ethnic background

Local High School Star

COEXISTENCE here is impossible

peace is possible

weird, right

Banned

So then why are you making a distinction between Serbs, Croats, and 'Bosnians'? Serbs and Croats both get along FANTASTIC with 'Bosnians' . They just dont get along with Bosnians of the Muslim faith (or eachothers).

A better, and more correct title, would have been - Serbs, Croats and Bosnian-Muslims (Bosnjaks) can be friends.
    ALL BOSNIANS.

Coexistence is possible. It can happen. Even with Bosnian Bosniaks.

I have a dream of a peacefully coexisting Balkans region.

They got along fine for 100s of years before Cetniks/Ustase & then a Dictator (Slobodan, serb unfortunately) came along slaughtering people left & right trying to takeover entire ex. Yugoslavia.
    Last edited by pauk; 04-26-2016 at 06:51 PM.

So then why are you making a distinction between Serbs, Croats, and 'Bosnians'? Serbs and Croats both get along FANTASTIC with 'Bosnians' . They just dont get along with Bosnians of the Muslim faith (or eachothers).

A better, and more correct title, would have been - Serbs, Croats and Bosnian-Muslims (Bosnjaks) can be friends.
    Croats get along far less with Serbs than with Bosnjaks, if anything they have 0 against Bosnjaks / even actually like eachother, they have done nothing against them or vica versa, but Serbs oh my, you forgotten some history? Bosnjaks have done nothing against Serbs either ofcourse until they had to kindof get microscopically defensive after getting genocided by Slobo (who Serbs loved to support, sadly)...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-26-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by Smook F.
    If the filthy Turks hadnt brought islam in the Balkans, people would get 1000x better.
    Your mom is filthy

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Croats get along far less with Serbs than with Bosnjaks, if anything they have 0 against Bosnjaks / even actually like eachother, they have done nothing against them or vica versa, but Serbs oh my, you forgotten some history? Bosnjaks have done nothing against Serbs either ofcourse until they had to kindof get microscopically defensive after getting genocided by Slobo (who Serbs loved to support, sadly)...
    Yeah, sure, a war with only one side doing anything to anyone .

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

You are way too stupid to understand what im getting get. Irregardless, I agree with the point you are trying to make. Well done.
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Holy fark you're dumb.

Even the most nationalist Serbs and Croats will still proudly calll themselves 'Bosnians' if theyre from Bosnia. For them Bosnia is a geogaphical region and not an ethnicity. Its the same as an America calling himself a Californian or a Texan.
    No they wont you ****ing dumbass, he is straight talking out his ass. The president of the Serb part of Bosnia (republika srpska, Milorad Dodik) said himself "we aren't Bosnian, we are Serbian".

There are a few here and there who will, but 90% claim they have nothing to do with Bosnia, even though they have lived their whole lives in the country!

I don't have a problem with Serbs as I don't really associate with them, but boy do they like to act like they are angels and point everything in the other direction. Sorry, but it's true. There are still millions who claim that there was no genocide in Bosnia (really....) and ALL OF THEM claim the war criminals who were FULLY responsible for said genocide, in the hopes that they could create a so called "greater serbia", as their heros. Straight up, they think Karadzic, Mladic, Seselj, etc. are all hero's of Serbia.

That's ****ed up.

This very Serbian poster earlier claimed that my ancestors were Serbian, and they converted to Islam. This dude has never met me in his life, doesn't even know my full name, yet knows where my ancestors come from. So arrogant, disgusting.
    Last edited by Bosnian Sajo; 04-26-2016 at 10:35 PM.

First time agreeing with OP

Real Brotherhood and Unity is possible in the Balkans

^

Need I say more?

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Did you purposely leave out 500 years of Ottoman-Muslim enslavement of the Balkans? Must have skipped your mind.

There was no Genocide. There was a civil war where the Muslims unfortunately (for them) got their asses kicked, but just because you're the biggest loser of a war - doesn't mean its because of Genocide.

Official number of dead in the Bosnian Civil War are :

Muslim - 60 000 +
    Serbs -30 000 +
    Croats - 8000

People without an agenda or political angle to push laugh at the mention of genocide in the Balkans Wars. If that was genocide then every single war in history was genocide.

How would you know what they say? This is what you wrote in the next paragraph :

So how the fukc would you know what they say if you don't associate with them? How can you not associate with them when they make up over 34% of the population of your "country" (I use that term very loosely)?

Bosnian Sajo is a 'poturcin'. Meaning his ancestors were Serbs or Croats or Vlachs or Albanians who converted to the religion of his oppressors (the Ottomans) in order to avoid paying heavy taxes.

Hes too ashamed to admit his real history so he claims that his family are ethnic Turks from Serbia. He literally thinks hes an Ottoman Prince instead of what he really is - the descendant of Serbian peasants who stabbed their culture, religion, and people in the back. Theyre the Uncle Toms of the Balkans x10.

At least most Muslims can admit they're Slav-converts (while still refusing to admit their Croat, Vlach or Serb heritage) . This bloke though, hes made an elaborate story where hes the lost prince of Agrabah.
    Thank god there is some more people on earth who can some truth to this region

Long live yugoslavia