Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls fans, do you guys miss Thibs?

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    bulls went looking for their "steve kerr" and they got Vinnie del negro 2.0.smh

Time for the bulls to rebuild especially if they don't make the playoffs this year. Its gonna suck because their championship window was suppose to be longer but injuries and incompetence cost them a chance at greatness

I don't disagree, but where do they start? Or perhaps I should be asking: what do they keep going forward?

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    I don't disagree, but where do they start? Or perhaps I should be asking: what do they keep going forward?

you definitely keep butler

this is my list and my opinion on who stays

KEEPERS:

portis
    McDermott
    mirotic
    drose (if they don't draft a pg they feel could be the future)

Id hate to see drose leave Chicago. I really would but I wouldn't put it past Chicago to ship him out....he has been playing great as of late too...I see that confidence back in his step...and IMO when healthy is still one the most feared pgs in the league. But its obvious the bulls need to get younger and im sure hoibert will make the argument that he needs "his team" to be successful....so im sure the bulls will let him go out or at least listen to his input on what players he thinks fit his system.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    you definitely keep butler

this is my list and my opinion on who stays

KEEPERS:

portis
    McDermott
    mirotic
    drose (if they don't draft a pg they feel could be the future)

Id hate to see drose leave Chicago. I really would but I wouldn't put it past Chicago to ship him out....he has been playing great as of late too...I see that confidence back in his step...and IMO when healthy is still one the most feared pgs in the league. But its obvious the bulls need to get younger and im sure hoibert will make the argument that he needs "his team" to be successful....so im sure the bulls will let him go out or at least listen to his input on what players he thinks fit his system.

I definitely agree with keeping Butler and Portis, I would like to give McDermott more time to develop. I understand the idea of keeping Rose more for sentimental purposes than practicality at this point.

If there is a chance to move Rose while he is playing well (and to get some value in return) I think it needs to be done for the good of both sides. For his sake it might be best to put him in another environment that would be less pressure and lower expectations than that of his hometown.