Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Fox News Racists On Malia Obama (U2KKK and Azzscrotum posted there)

One of the biggest lies racists tell is that they hate "thug" or "ghetto" or "welfare" black people. This, of course, is simply to justify their racism. No, they actually just hate black people (and other minorities) for the color of their skin. You can be a doctor, lawyer, businessman, professor, PRESIDENT OF THE US, etc. and they still hate you. It just makes it easier to pretend its because the group in question are "undesirables".

Case in point, the below article about Fox News running a story on Malia Obama's acceptance into Harvard. It takes a special kind of diseased mind to post these things about an 18 year old girl who in pretty much every way has carried herself in a respectable fashion in public. Is Malia a "thug"? On welfare? "Ghetto"? Nope. The truth is that racists hate people solely because of the color of their skin, regardless of content of character.

Now think about the fact that some of these cowards may be police, supervisors, directors, teachers, etc. You know, people with the ability to negatively impact someone's life and you might get an idea about why it's not just "whining" when people talk about racism and its continuing impact on society.

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/05/01/...n-screenshots/

Screenshots

Default Re: Fox News Racists On Malia Obama (U2KKK and Azzscrotum posted there)

Dont ever read the comment section

OP might as well read Youtube and Worldstar comments.

What do you think of the word cracker?

Banned

These are comments and views from random ass people. Fox News isn't saying any of this. Do you believe that freedom of speech shouldn't exist, OP?

Malia is rich and well connected. Of course she can get in anywhere she wants. And also, who knows, maybe she is an elite scholar who earned her place purely on merit. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    What do you think of the word cracker?
    I'm not going to address anyone who doesn't address my initial point. Any attempts at deflection, strawmen, etc. will be ignored.

So either address my OP, or play elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    These are comments and views from random ass people. Fox News isn't saying any of this. Do you believe that freedom of speech shouldn't exist, OP?

Malia is rich and well connected. Of course she can get in anywhere she wants. And also, who knows, maybe she is an elite scholar who earned her place purely on merit. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves otherwise.
    Aaaand someone else ignores my initial point. I'm going to bet that 99% of the people that post in here will ignore it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Aaaand someone else ignores my initial point. I'm going to bet that 99% of the people that post in here will ignore it.
    Your point is that people shouldn't have the right to think and say what they believe. Your point is that people with "wrong-think" should be punished.

The "point" you're attempting to make is not worth discussion.

Your point is that people shouldn't have the right to think and say what they believe. Your point is that people with "wrong-think" should be punished.

The "point" you're attempting to make is not worth discussion.
    I'm happy for you to point out where I said people shouldn't have the right to think and say what they believe.". Oh, right I didn't. Just more deflection.

You see, because I'm not a coward if I came into one of your (inane) threads and decided to comment, I would address your initial argument. Otherwise, I'd stay out of your thread.

But you wanted to make sure you came in and said something worthless, not on topic and using deflection. Not unexpected by the likes of you. As I said, I suspect most people will. Doesn't change the truth of it though.

Very good NBA starter

FOX News commenters accurately reflect the type of garbage that produce for the channel.

Banned

I'm happy for you to point out where I said people shouldn't have the right to think and say what they believe.". Oh, right I didn't. Just more deflection.

You see, because I'm not a coward if I came into one of your (inane) threads and decided to comment, I would address your initial argument. Otherwise, I'd stay out of your thread.

But you wanted to make sure you came in and said something worthless, not on topic and using deflection. Not unexpected by the likes of you. As I said, I suspect most people will. Doesn't change the truth of it though.
    Now think about the fact that some of these cowards may be police, supervisors, directors, teachers, etc. You know, people with the ability to negatively impact someone's life and you might get an idea about why it's not just "whining" when people talk about racism and its continuing impact on society.
    In short, you want people to be punished for wrong-think, by whatever means necessary.

Your "point" is not worth discussion.

In short, you want people to be punished for wrong-think, by whatever means necessary.

Your "point" is not worth discussion.
    Nope. Not seeing anything remotely indicating that in what you quoted either. Look, you're the board idiot, I get that. Despite that fact, I gave you a chance to actually address the subject matter without strawman arguments, deflection, ignoring the point, etc. However, it's obvious you have no intention of doing so. Therefore, I'll just ignore any reply from you from here on out.

OP has some kind of paranoid obsession about racists: i've never seen him post about anything else.

Banned

Nope. Not seeing anything remotely indicating that in what you quoted either. Look, you're the board idiot, I get that. Despite that fact, I gave you a chance to actually address the subject matter without strawman arguments, deflection, ignoring the point, etc. However, it's obvious you have no intention of doing so. Therefore, I'll just ignore any reply from you from here on out.
    It is very easy to see through your pro-censorship anti-freedom of speech bullshit. Try being more subtle next time you try to drive home your agenda-driven narrative.

Banned

One of the biggest lies racists tell is that they hate "thug" or "ghetto" or "welfare" black people. This, of course, is simply to justify their racism. No, they actually just hate black people (and other minorities) for the color of their skin. You can be a doctor, lawyer, businessman, professor, PRESIDENT OF THE US, etc. and they still hate you. It just makes it easier to pretend its because the group in question are "undesirables".

Case in point, the below article about Fox News running a story on Malia Obama's acceptance into Harvard. It takes a special kind of diseased mind to post these things about an 18 year old girl who in pretty much every way has carried herself in a respectable fashion in public. Is Malia a "thug"? On welfare? "Ghetto"? Nope. The truth is that racists hate people solely because of the color of their skin, regardless of content of character.

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/05/01/...n-screenshots/

Screenshots

Full of dumb, contradiction and racism with the OP.

Thug, ghetto and welfare does not discriminate. Every color in the world has their fair share of what I mentioned. Thanks OP for grouping ghetto, thug and welfare with Blacks.

You then proceed to mention Malia Obama right after you mentioned how much we hate thugs, ghetto and welfare. She is neither of those so your point is invalid.

As for the posts...the definition of a racist is someone who thinks one race is superior to another. All they did was name-called her. None of the posts you showed as examples, made any reference to one race being superior than another and to top it off we don't know what race these people are.

Not a good example of racism when those comments could have easily been said to Whites and Asians.

I bet the OP wants to give a Black man $1 because the man is Black and speaks Ebonics thus the reason why he can't get a job. -OP logic.