Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 03:52 PM   #46
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 19,175
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFederer
This is actually his true speed

[url=https://imgflip.com/gif/t96wo]

warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:59 PM   #47
outbreak
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,401
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

How about the people making fun of cavs gif man up and post a gif\video of some of their own moves?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:09 PM   #48
FKAri
NBA All-star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,926
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
Jordan + no HGH = 6/6 rings 6 FMVP
Lebron + HGH = 2/6 rings 2 FMVP

What a waste of some perfectly good HGH.






And David Robinson was nothin but some good ol Southern cookin
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:14 PM   #49
Straight_Ballin
3/8 is real
 
Straight_Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,568
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
How about the people making fun of cavs gif man up and post a gif\video of some of their own moves?

How about the people making fun just step back and realize that OP is following in the footsteps of my greatness, doing what I use to do on the local courts of Cleveland 15 years ago. Since when did delusional Bron fans that cower in the presence of those that witnessed Jordan start not taking kindly to legends and up and coming legends like myself and the OP?

Oh wait.....
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #50
Cocaine80s
Very good NBA starter
 
Cocaine80s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Celveland
Posts: 8,551
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
How about the people making fun just step back and realize that OP is following in the footsteps of my greatness, doing what I use to do on the local courts of Cleveland 15 years ago. Since when did delusional Bron fans that cower in the presence of those that witnessed Jordan start not taking kindly to legends and up and coming legends like myself and the OP?

Oh wait.....
Atleast op is under 30, you old as shit
Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:55 PM   #51
outbreak
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,401
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
Atleast op is under 30, you old as shit

At least straightballin is over 15, you young as shit
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:57 PM   #52
D.J.
NBA lottery pick
 
D.J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Astoria, NY
Posts: 5,018
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

The last year or two of Bird's career, he couldn't even tie his own sneakers in the locker room. He got by on injections before games and pure adrenaline. LeBron isn't anything remotely close to that at this point.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:58 PM   #53
Cocaine80s
Very good NBA starter
 
Cocaine80s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Celveland
Posts: 8,551
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
At least straightballin is over 15, you young as shit
Negged.
Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:59 PM   #54
outbreak
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,401
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
The last year or two of Bird's career, he couldn't even tie his own sneakers in the locker room. He got by on injections before games and pure adrenaline. LeBron isn't anything remotely close to that at this point.
Bird didn't even want to be playing at that point. He'd planned to retire.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #55
KirbyPls
Local High School Star
 
KirbyPls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,658
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri




And David Robinson was nothin but some good ol Southern cookin

Jordan played minor league ball in the height of the steroid era and came back 20 pounds heavier, "but but all natural! He din do nuffin!"
KirbyPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:40 PM   #56
Rocketswin2013
Bad Username
 
Rocketswin2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,622
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
you could have made this exact same post this time last year, and the season ended with lebron playing incredible.

lebron likes to play up his injuries. its just part of the package with him.
I'd say the media likes to more. But LeBron is definitely really cautious and conscious about his health.
Rocketswin2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:52 PM   #57
OldSchoolBBall
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,181
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyPls
Jordan played minor league ball in the height of the steroid era and came back 20 pounds heavier, "but but all natural! He din do nuffin!"

Errr, no. He was around 205-210 in 1993, and around 208-210 when he returned from baseball. He was about 215 to start the 1996 season.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy