Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 10:23 AM   #31
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 11,066
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

[quote=IllegalD]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundizz

No wonder he's such a fan of that weakass era.

No shit.

In some running shoes too?

No respect for the game.

No knowledge.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:32 AM   #32
PP34Deuce
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,256
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
Lebron coasted his way to 25-10-5

its clear he wasnt going all out, and he still gave the cavs a chance to win it at the end. we knew there was a chance we would get off to a slow start this season with all the injuries, but im not worried.

lebron and the team as a whole might take a month or two to get going, but as long as they are healthy and in rhythm for the playoffs, its all good. lebron showed last year that he can flick on the switch when need be.

I agree Chips, The Cavs looked good. The Bulls will be a better team with the depth and offensive freedom but this Cavs team is still the team to beat. A few points I noticed.

Andy V and Tristan are CRUCIAL to the post season. That lineup is actually great lineup. Andy can shoot midrange and score while playing defense.

Love and Mozgov are a good fit as they both are good passers and Love is great in the high post.

Lebron actually looked in shape.

Mo Williams has allowed more movement in the office. Mo constantly moves and it even makes Lebron and Love move. You can also see Lebron really trusts Mo because he lets Mo bring the ball up and initate the offense.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:36 AM   #33
chips93
Very good NBA starter
 
chips93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,151
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
I agree Chips, The Cavs looked good. The Bulls will be a better team with the depth and offensive freedom but this Cavs team is still the team to beat. A few points I noticed.

Andy V and Tristan are CRUCIAL to the post season. That lineup is actually great lineup. Andy can shoot midrange and score while playing defense.

Love and Mozgov are a good fit as they both are good passers and Love is great in the high post.

Love's play was probably the most interesting part of the night.

Lots has been made by fans and the media about love's involvement in the offense, but blatt has said repeatedly that he doesnt feel pressure to force the ball into love more. he has said its his job to get the team playing well as a whole, not individual players.

and love seemed to back that up last night. he made some great passes when he could have looked to score. it was nice to see he doesnt feel pressure to chase his own stats, and validate his new contract. hes just making plays to help his team win, and his passing was really impressive last night. nice to see the unselfishness from him.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #34
BarberSchool
Good college starter
 
BarberSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Spelunking Luncheon
Posts: 3,359
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Why was my post which was on the first page about decreased collagen synthesis as a result of PED's deleted ?

I am owed a private message and ISH posters are owed a public message as to why this would be removed.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:16 PM   #35
AnaheimLakers24
Banned
 
AnaheimLakers24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,855
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Going out like steve nash at age 30
The floor will be his backs best friend
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #36
AnaheimLakers24
Banned
 
AnaheimLakers24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,855
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

A certain fanbase seems upset and keeps harrasing op. I wonder why
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:49 PM   #37
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18,470
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
Going out like steve nash at age 30
The floor will be his backs best friend
Nash won back to back MVP's at ages 30 & 31, idiot.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:57 PM   #38
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,665
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Bron stans having trouble facing reality that their boy is beginning his decline and a bad back is probably going to be something he just deals with from here on out so like they do, they hurl insults and change the subject entirely.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:59 PM   #39
Straight_Ballin
3/8 is real
 
Straight_Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,568
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Nash won back to back MVP's at ages 30 & 31, idiot.

Yes and everyone is in agreement that he should have won those.
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #40
AnaheimLakers24
Banned
 
AnaheimLakers24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,855
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Nash won back to back MVP's at ages 30 & 31, idiot.
Bron is going out at age 30 like nash did at 39 you homo fake heat fan. Brons gone, stop pretending your a heat fan. It must kill you inside that you cant cheer for the cavs you little slut
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:05 PM   #41
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 18,148
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
Bron is going out at age 30 like nash did at 39 you homo fake heat fan. Brons gone, stop pretending your a heat fan. It must kill you inside that you cant cheer for the cavs you little slut

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:08 PM   #42
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18,470
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
Bron is going out at age 30 like nash did at 39 you homo fake heat fan. Brons gone, stop pretending your a heat fan. It must kill you inside that you cant cheer for the cavs you little slut
You should learn to type better then, you shit eating cum stain. We're done here. Go back to rubbing it out to Kobe, faggot.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:39 PM   #43
OldSchoolBBall
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,173
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Do we know what sort of back problems Lebron has? Just muscle spasms or herniated/bulging discs? I know that after some dude absolutely rocked me blindside during a game in my lower back a few years ago I have never been the same since. Took me about 6 weeks to recover from the spasms that induced, and since then I've been more prone to recurrent spasms if I move quickly/awkwardly, even if I felt fine before starting. I imagine herniated discs would be an even worse situation.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:48 PM   #44
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18,470
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Do we know what sort of back problems Lebron has? Just muscle spasms or herniated/bulging discs? I know that after some dude absolutely rocked me blindside during a game in my lower back a few years ago I have never been the same since. Took me about 6 weeks to recover from the spasms that induced, and since then I've been more prone to recurrent spasms if I move quickly/awkwardly, even if I felt fine before starting. I imagine herniated discs would be an even worse situation.
IIRC, it's a strained back.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #45
chips93
Very good NBA starter
 
chips93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,151
Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Bron stans having trouble facing reality that their boy is beginning his decline and a bad back is probably going to be something he just deals with from here on out so like they do, they hurl insults and change the subject entirely.

you could have made this exact same post this time last year, and the season ended with lebron playing incredible.

lebron likes to play up his injuries. its just part of the package with him.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy