Decent college freshman

Default How Valid is "If x player had the help y player had" x player would be better?

I've had debates with Iverson fans who have said if AI was given Shaq & Lebron like Wade was he would've won Titles. If he was given Shaq like Kobe he would've won. Even saw another saying Iverson would've won multiple rings with Wade/Bosh(I only see this being possible for 2011).

I've Heard T-Mac fans say if he had Shaq like Kobe did he would have won Multiple Titles. Hell I've even seen one say T-Mac would've won with the '06 Heat and '09-10 Lakers.

I remember about a month ago I saw a Youtube Comment of a guy saying John Stockton would've won with Shaq like Kobe & Wade did

How Valid do you guys think these statements are? How Valid is the whole if x player had y players help their All-Time Rankings would flip-flop?

Default Re: How Valid is "If x player had the help y player had" x player would be better?

ANY Hall of Fame caliber player would win at least one ring with prime Shaq. That is NOT debatable. Most All Star caliber shooting guards win at least back to back with prime Shaq, with many of them 3peating or better. Like it or not most of the arguments you just listed are completely valid.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: How Valid is "If x player had the help y player had" x player would be better?

Any non troll response?

Stop pretending to be a Wade fan. You F*cking troll. I am calling you out for all of your Anti LeBron agenda's since January 2015.

Any top 5 shooting guard was capable of replacing Kobe in the 2000 NBA Playoffs. Kobe won an NBA Championship averaging 15.6 ppg on 36 FG%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It's probably true but none of those guys would've won as much especially later in their careers.. 08-10 kobe separated himself for good from all those guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Stop pretending to be a Wade fan. You F*cking troll. I am calling you out for all of your Anti LeBron agenda's since January 2015.

Any top 5 shooting guard was capable of replacing Kobe in the 2000 NBA Playoffs. Kobe won an NBA Championship averaging 15.6 ppg on 36 FG%.
    Kobe won his first ring while getting outscored by Austin Croshere.

not anybody could replicate what Kobe did. But if we're talking Lebron and Jordan, then yes.
    If we're talking T-mac, then no.

Iverson is a loser with a big heart. He wouldnt win with anyone

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I'm not pretending to be a Wade Fan you ****ing clown

Please provide me with ALL my Anti LeBron agenda's since January 2015. This thread, http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho....php?t=3742960 , is the only thread I made you Stans could consider Lebron bashing. The only other thing I get on him for is his 2011 Finals Performance.

I personally dislike hypothetical situations but I'll entertain this.
    Switch AI and Kobe in 2000 and 2001 and the still win, easily. Especially 2000 because Kobe was a role player in the Finals. 2002 Kobe was great so idk about that year.