Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has any other superstar been made to look so bad on first game of the season?

I don't recall any other top 3 player in the league getting shitted on so bad the first game of their season by getting blocked so fvcking badly and falling to the ground like a bitch on game point. Do you?

Default Re: Has any other superstar been made to look so bad on first game of the season?

Nope. Lebron made history tonight.

Banned

Default Re: Has any other superstar been made to look so bad on first game of the season?

Wouldve said 1992 Jordan, but he wasnt a superstar

^^^^ this phaggit is so furious right now.

It's one thing to miss a shot. Even an airball would have been less embarrassing.

But no, the biggest mental midget in the league has to straight up get his shit packed and cause weak era lestan's to doubt their self worth.

Only in a weak league like current era would this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    ^^^^ this phaggit is so furious right now.

Anthony Davis = 1/16

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Now y'all can understand why lebron would rather pass the ball.

Im begining to accept the fact this was some embarrassing stuff. Pau is the worst defender of this era and completely PACKED LeBrons shit

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I don't recall any other top 3 player in the league getting shitted on so bad the first game of their season by getting blocked so fvcking badly and falling to the ground like a bitch on game point. Do you?
    This clause invalidates the entire thesis, because LeBron James has no longer a top-three player since last season.

Banned

even my friend who never watches ball said he saw the block and text me "lebron got owned by gasol"

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Pau is the worst defender of this era

Prime Pau was a good defender and Peak Pau (09-10) was an excellent overall defender and he was the best defender on both of those title teams.
    Quit that trolling. You are better then that.

An older Pau who has lost most of his speed & mobility has trouble with some h2h matchups and isn't great at perimiter/rotational defense anymore but he can still block & alter shots near the rim as we can see.

see last year.

Don’t take this moment for granted. This is going to be one of the — this is one of the biggest sporting spectacles in the history of sports. And we’re a part of it. And it has a lot to do with me. I understand that. But I wouldn’t won’t to do it with no other guys besides ya’ll.
    proceeds to lose to the ****ing knicks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The Choded One coming up SHORT

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    even my friend who never watches ball said he saw the block and text me "lebron got owned by gasol"
    Gasol is known by a guy who dusnt watch b ball wow