Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default You Know KD and Curry Are Both Nervous About Playing LeBron in Another Finals

Lets be real, they're praying he gets hurt and they play Toronto or Boston instead. They can stack as much talent as they want, but that won't change the fact that LeBron is still in their best player's heads.

Default Re: You Know KD and Curry Are Both Nervous About Playing LeBron in Another Finals

If Durant and Steph are healthy, they won't be scared.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: You Know KD and Curry Are Both Nervous About Playing LeBron in Another Finals

Cavs winning the title again book it

Quote Originally Posted by I know you are
    If Durant and Steph are healthy, they won't be scared.
    Both are a combined 1-2 against LeBron in the Finals. And GS only won last year because the Cavs were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. Not convinced they can get past Cleveland.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 08-17-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Steph and KD both look like p*ssies.

Steph has peaked and was always terrible in finals anyway.

KD is just a girls d*ck

Winning back to back titles is tough. Good luck.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Both are a combined 2-1 against LeBron in the Finals. And GS only won last year because the Cavs were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. Not convinced they can get past Cleveland.
    1-2

Both are a combined 2-1 against LeBron in the Finals. And GS only won last year because the Cavs were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. Not convinced they can get past Cleveland.
    Your logic is astoundingly stupid.

Both are a combined 1-2 against LeBron in the Finals. And GS only won last year because the Cavs were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. Not convinced they can get past Cleveland.
    No excuses. Steph and Iggy were injured, and Bogut and Dray each missed a game. You still aren't seeing any excuses on my end.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    No excuses. Steph and Iggy were injured, and Bogut and Dray each missed a game. You still aren't seeing any excuses on my end.
    I though you were an unbiased poster

Starting to sound like warriorfan.

Currys injury had nothing to do with his choke job and as far as I could tell, Iggy was still out there able to play well.

Nothing that happened to your team matches Lebron losing his 2nd and 3rd options for the ENTIRE series.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    You might be mentally challenged if you honestly believe the situations are comparable.

Lol silk is every warrior fans nightmare. Golden state has been exposed and is ripe for an embarrassing defeat to the cavs in this coming finals

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Lol silk is every warrior fans nightmare. Golden state has been exposed and is ripe for an embarrassing defeat to the cavs in this coming finals
    agreed

dude is one of my fav posters