Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: So, Remember Last Year When Idiots Said Kentucky Wouldn't Beat The 76ers???

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I know right? He failed to recognize that I essentially took the '14 Wildcats and improved them into the Wolves '15 using Towns as the center piece. So essentially improving every position from last years Wildcats

So the starters:
    Towns = Towns
    Garnett >> WCS
    Prince >> Harrison
    Wiggins >>>>Harrison
    Rubio >>Booker
    Wolves bench >>>>>>wildcat bench

Sixers with Okafor being the only difference beat the Wolves by 10. How in the hell can a lesser squad of kids even compete?

OP needs to get his head out his ass
    Your a FUCCIN idiot idiot piece of small dicc Asian homosexual friendly talkin idiot.

THE BUCKS BEAT THE WARRIORS.

THE BUCKS BEAT THE WARRIORS

LETS BREAK DOWN HOW BETTER THE BUCKS ARE THAN THE WARRIORS BASED ON ONE GAME YOU FUCCIN IDIOT

English ain't your first language is it shit for brains?

And "only okafor " !)!!!????

He's by FAR thEir best player

Averaging 17

Henry sims started last year at center averaged 8

Do the maf shit for brains

Damn you are dumb

Get you some Rosetta Stone and get English.

And get the kimchi out your house

Stinky ass Asian
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 03-02-2016 at 05:17 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: So, Remember Last Year When Idiots Said Kentucky Wouldn't Beat The 76ers???

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Your a FUCCIN idiot idiot piece of small dicc Asian homosexual friendly talkin idiot.

LETS BREAK DOWN HOW BETTER THE BUCKS ARE THAN THE WARRIORS BASED ON ONE GAME YOU FUCCIN IDIOT

Averaging 17

Damn you are dumb

Stinky ass Asian
    Still went right over your head.

Answer this whitey. Which team is better? Towns with Kentucky or Towns with The Wolves? By your logic last year's Kentucky can bet this year's Wolves.
    USE YOUR BRAIN hipster.

Now go and meltdown again

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews

Averaging 17

Damn you are dumb

Stinky ass Asian
    Lol, why do these white guys assume all Asians eat kimchi and can't speak English. For a guy that can't even spell "post" that is hilarious. I'm more American than he is.

Yo, Bless. Don't need the racism against Asians. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Fucc that punk ass Asian

I think Kentucky from last season could probably beat any 76ers team of the last few years at least 2-3 games in a 7 game series and maybe 4 games.

The 76ers from the last few years could not win a single game in Eurocup (level below Euroleague) and I seriously doubt that any 76ers team from recent years could even make the playoffs in ANY half way decent national league in Europe.

I really don't think people have any clue how truly horrific that team is and has been.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-02-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Kentucky wouldn't beat the 76ers. Kentucky would replace them as the worst team in the league, by far.

Would Kentucky even win 5 games in the NBA ? I said 5 to just be generous too.
    That's two separate issues. Kentucky probably would have won 2 games in the NBA. Both would probably have been against the 76ers.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    A team with like, 7 pros beats an entire team of pros? You people don't really understand the difference in talent level of pros/college if you think that. The Sixers win by at least 30, unless they're tanking, at which point they win by 20.
    There is not a single semi decent European national league where the 76ers of recent years would have made the playoffs.

In the Euroleague, or even the level below it, the Eurocup, they could not win a single game.

Most of the 76ers players are "pros" just like the average D-League scrub is a "pro".
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-02-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Lol, why do these white guys assume all Asians eat kimchi and can't speak English. For a guy that can't even spell "post" that is hilarious. I'm more American than he is.
    White?

Ain't you Korean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Well I'm not Korean as he's assuming so his insults are over my head. He's just a little testy being a cracker trying to act black.
    I don't get why you buy his shtick. You should be personally offended by the way he acts I know my black friends would find that acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I think Kentucky from last season could probably beat any 76ers team of the last few years at least 2-3 games in a 7 game series and maybe 4 games.

The 76ers from the last few years could not win a single game in Eurocup (level below Euroleague) and I seriously doubt that any 76ers team from recent years could even make the playoffs in ANY half way decent national league in Europe.

I really don't think people have any clue how truly horrific that team is and has been.
    Well that's just incentive enough. One of the biggest trolls agrees with Caucasian Matthews. What's next, 3ball defending him saying Jordan can beat the 14-15 Sixers single handedly?

I seriously don't know how anyone thinks a college team could beat an NBA team.

Even the 12th men were stars on their college teams, whereas half the players on even the greatest college teams won't make the NBA.

It wouldn't be close just because of the difference in athleticism on the teams. The Sixers would crush last year's Kentucky team, with 30 seconds on the clock they'd get the best shot possible, and with 24 seconds the college teams would be completely clueless.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 03-02-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    I seriously don't know how anyone thinks a college team could beat an NBA team.

Even the 12th men were stars on their college teams, whereas half the players on even the greatest college teams won't make the NBA.

It wouldn't be close just because of the difference in athleticism on the teams. The Sixers would crush last year's Kentucky team, with 30 seconds on the clock they'd get the best shot possible, and with 24 seconds the college teams would be completely clueless.

Y'all are so brainwashed. A NORMAL NBA TEAM. yes. The sixers of last year wasn't a normal team.

Smh.

Damn it.

Tell me SPEFICALLY what players on the 76ers were ballin out in college?

And how big were their schools?

They weren rippin it up.

And gee, let's see, Kentucky players from last year are killin the league just one year later.

Y'all so ignant it's sickening.

Usually, I'd agree that an NBA team would not loose to college team.

But this is NOT A NORMAL NBA TEAM LAST YEAR.

THEY ARE D LEAGUE SCRUBS

People lack at real life offline, this topic created justifies such.