Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone feel like Curry adds too much unnecessary flashiness to his game?

Make no mistake, Curry when he is on is the prettiest player in basketball ever. Face included, but sometimes he does these unnecessary highlight passes and extra dribbles that I just despise.

I feel like Kyrie is the same way sometimes. The way he spin dribbles off pick and rolls rarely ever works, im not sure how that move even gets added to a pick and roll arsenal....

These are the best two players to watch in the nba when they are embarrasing people, but I just see them try it abit too often for my liking.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone feel like Curry adds too much unnecessary flashiness to his game?

its just part of his game

Default Re: Anyone feel like Curry adds too much unnecessary flashiness to his game?

Dribbles into trouble too much at times. Also seems like today when he got trapped he dumped it off quick then got lost on the court.

He honestly plays out of control most of the time..at least seems that way. Today his shot form just looked straight funky and I think it's a product of his style. He was overdribbling everwhere and taking stupid off-balance kobe shots instead of squaring up or driving. I've seen his flashiness get him into trouble other times but usually he shoots such a high % from 3, it doesn't matter. Still...I really believe you could be making much better decisions than takin 15 threes a game (don't care how many you make)

It's fine (see: Kyrie's handles).

The one thing that irked me tonight though was after shooting like 2-16, he got fouled by JR on a 2-point attempt and celebrated to the crowd like he just recieved a 4-point play. Dude's gotta level himself down a little.

Its funny how everyones finally catching on too whats been so obvious for so long. Hes all flash and little substance

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Its funny how everyones finally catching on too whats been so obvious for so long. Hes all flash and little substance
    29/5/7/2 on .614 TS% over 16 games in the playoffs is little substance?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Its funny how everyones finally catching on too whats been so obvious for so long. Hes all flash and no substance
    fixt

Yeah ok lol.

Curry's flashiness is fine. What's not fine is Draymond turning the ball over twice while trying to throw the lob to Bogut. Just ****ing bounce pass it to the guy

How many fcking lobs have GS fcked up w/ Bogut since the Houston series must be double digits by now sht is pathetic to watch

Curry is a legit superstar. Not a hate thread

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Curry is a legit superstar. Not a hate thread

Then being honest yes, he does do that. Sometimes the Tim Duncan model is the one to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Then being honest yes, he does do that. Sometimes the Tim Duncan model is the one to follow.
    I think that oracle is so live that it's okay though. That arena is just ready to erupt every play.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    its just part of his game
    you don't do that on Finals... those flashiness leave that on season...