Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This Steph Curry YouTube vid is some of the most cringe shit ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URnJY09XvgI

1) Holy shit Riley has grown a lot since I last saw her

And more importantly...

2) Seriously... no trolling... how could anyone find this entertaining? Like wtf? Imagine that it’s not Steph for a second and it’s just some random nobody... this video would be considered utter dog shit. It’s not entertaining. It’s REALLY bad.

I’m sorry Steph but it’s true.

Ok so it’s a car commercial but it’s still really bad.

Default Re: This Steph Curry YouTube vid is some of the most cringe shit ever

He is pretty dry here

And trying way too hard

Dude must be trying to get more female fans ?

I'll say this, it's a pretty dumb commercial. I don't understand how this helps sell Infiniti cars.

So yea, it's cringy because the intent of the video is to make you want to buy an Infiniti car. That's what makes it cringy, not the fact that Steph is being a goofball with his kids.

Shogon, have you ever interacted with kids? If so, you quickly learn that everything about a kid is cringy lmao, they are cringeballs. Like at the end of their singing, @4:03, Riley's exaggerated singing...it's cringy but it's such a kid thing to do, it is what it is. It should be expected.

But ultimately I agree with you, for a commercial it's cringy af, idk why they thought this would be a good idea.

As a father and also not considiring that as an advertisement, I liked it.

However, using your kids to make money, if this indeed is an ad, is cringy. I would never do it. I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    As a father and also not considiring that as an advertisement, I liked it.

However, using your kids to make money, if this indeed is an ad, is cringy. I would never do it. I don't like that.
    I mean I get what you're saying and i agree but he doesn't need to use his daughter to make money lol. I doubt he even needs the money from this commercial. If anything he's building her brand and doing her a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    I mean I get what you're saying and i agree but he doesn't need to use his daughter to make money lol. I doubt he even needs the money from this commercial. If anything he's building her brand and doing her a favor.
    You are right...He doesn't need to use his daughter to make money. "Building her brand" is too far out of a concept for me to even understand. The guy shouldn't be using his kid or kids(?) in this way. Very cringy for a guy who's already a millionaire.

He's hanging out with his daughters. Do you expect him to let a model get on his car and start clapping cheeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    You are right...He doesn't need to use his daughter to make money. "Building her brand" is too far out of a concept for me to even understand. The guy shouldn't be using his kid or kids(?) in this way. Very cringy for a guy who's already a millionaire.

You're not understanding what homie is saying.

Curry is giving his daughter air time to build up her "brand", as she is already a known name to anyone who at least remotely follows Steph. Think about it, she will have millions of followers once she's a teen and will be able to make a living promoting things on social media.

For reference, the kardashians make 500k per promotional insta post lol. Just because you're rich doesn't mean your kids HAVE to leech off of you forever. Teach a man to fish vs give the man a fish. In this case, he would be giving her thousands of fish but still the saying stands

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Such a great dad.

Great video.

being a dad with two daughters I dont see anything wrong with it, its corny but who cares.

1) People like Curry

2) People like Hamilton

3) People like kids

Not that hard to figure out. It's marketed toward famlies and not basement dwelling incels who post on basketball messageboards 24/7

The way he talks in general is just so forced. He tries so hard to draw out his words like he's stonned.
    Like he's got some kind of 'cool guy's swag but he wears polo tops, plays golf and is a ginger.
    Something very off about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    You're not understanding what homie is saying.

Curry is giving his daughter air time to build up her "brand", as she is already a known name to anyone who at least remotely follows Steph. Think about it, she will have millions of followers once she's a teen and will be able to make a living promoting things on social media.

For reference, the kardashians make 500k per promotional insta post lol. Just because you're rich doesn't mean your kids HAVE to leech off of you forever. Teach a man to fish vs give the man a fish. In this case, he would be giving her thousands of fish but still the saying stands
    I am too old. And, I obviously don't even remotely follow Steph. Never heard of his daughter.

The world has changed......Now I will limp away and die.

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Shogon]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URnJY09XvgI

1) Holy shit Riley has grown a lot since I last saw her

And more importantly...

2) Seriously... no trolling... how could anyone find this entertaining? Like wtf? Imagine that it