Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Super-skilled 16 year old will be the next best Euro prospect since Dirk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYU7cDI2SYE

His 6'6 and has a knack for scoring. Natural talent, just needs to put on some muscle once he gets to the league.

Default Re: Super-skilled 16 year old will be the next best Euro prospect since Dirk...

I saw a lot of Jerry West and Drazen Petrovic in that video. I hope he gets a nickname, because his actual name is impossible to memorize.

Default Re: Super-skilled 16 year old will be the next best Euro prospect since Dirk...

In b4 Euroleage comes in and calls him a scrub and then mentions something about Georgios Papagiannisapulisapoopoolis

By the way, am I the only one who found the wide open miss by number 4 at 5:24 hilarious?

A lot of Euros have been called the "next Dirk." Still too early to compare this kid to Dirk Gawd.

Edit: My bad. I thought the title is the "next Dirk."
    Last edited by deja vu; 08-27-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    By the way, am I the only one who found the wide open miss by number 4 at 5:24 hilarious?

No, you're not the only one

National High School Star

How is he the next Dirk? He's 16...he may not grow much more. If he gets to 6'8 then he's not gonna even have a chance to be anywhere as good as Dirk. He's not quick enough even at 6'6. If he's 7 feet+ by 20 then yeah he's got good skills.

No one said he was the next Dirk. He's a prototypical SG with all the skills you ask for in the position... in fact he has the potential to be one of the best SGs of his generation.

What about Dante Exum?

Jimmer

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

I hope not, who can spell that name

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Jimmer
    He's already better than Jimmer, the fact he's 6'6 and a decent athlete with a good stroke right now makes him better than Jimmer, I assume he would be a better defender as well.

But I like the look of him and whoever said he's not quick enough to play in the NBA has no idea what they are talking about. Sure he's on the slower side of the SG's but his skills from what I can see will translate in particular in 2-3 years. That drive down the middle and Manu like step's/finish was nice he actually has a bit of Evan Fournier to him although from the highlights I didn't see what kind of playmaker he is.

That's what they said too about Tskisitishvili (or however you spell it)

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He could probably start for an Euro league team now.

Banned

Ib4 Euroleague calls him one of the worst defenders in Europe.